GTD WEEK 4 - BOMBERS @ STAMPS

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

Biggie even pushed by the qb 

We can’t replace every one. Gotta go one or two at a time. Right now we need colon and neuf gone. Next up would be lofton and Dobson improve or cut/bench. 

No, we can’t but it should NEVER have gotten to this point.  We had a dominant line at one point.  Now, it’s amongst the weakest in the league.

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

Yeah he kept him in bounds.

Clock doesn't start until play clock whistled in under 3 min warning.

I thought he got out of bounds on that one. 

1 minute ago, voodoochylde said:

No, we can’t but it should NEVER have gotten to this point.  We had a dominant line at one point.  Now, it’s amongst the weakest in the league.

yep. 

Just now, Super Duper Negatron said:

I don't want to beat a dead horse, but if Wilson is good enough to start why don't we throw to him? And if he isn't why is he starting?

If I am Calgary I dont even cover him or Murphy at this point. Double Demski and Woli.

We don’t have bodies tbh I would play us like that too. 

Don't underestimate the effect of the wind.  Vertical stuff and throws to field basically out of question.

That’s a good point all the production was wind at the back eh 

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

Brady is running beteen the tackles with little gap 

Yes 

What for? As a glorified RB...hes gonna get hurt this way....I wanna see him out there multiple series ,he can pass to ,,,EH!

Ed Tait is so milquetoast it's hard to listen to.

Ah Cahman JBR, I love me some Tait....

Zach Collaros and Bo Levi Mitchell are both at the stage where they are liabilities for their respective teams now.

Mitchell was already at that stage couple years ago and Collaros haas been there in the past, and here he is again.

Glad Collaros is OK after taking a helmet to the chest but was hoping we'd finally see Streveler take a series or two.

At this point....play a 8 man o-line and 7 LB's......honestly maybe some of these guys we are fielding will grow into good players but our receivers and d-line are not getting it done......

The half time passing stats are soooooooooooooooo bad and what 85% have been to Olivera and Demski for a whopping 55ards are you for real!!!!!!

Defence how TF are we not pressuring Mair, he is honestly less mobile than Celo with no shoes our d-line is one of the worst I have seen on any team......