GTD WEEK 4 - BOMBERS @ STAMPS

4 minutes ago, Piggy 1 said:

What for? As a glorified RB...hes gonna get hurt this way....I wanna see him out there multiple series ,he can pass to ,,,EH!

Ah Cahman JBR, I love me some Tait....

Eh? 

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

DL looks fine to me.

2nd level of our D basically non-existent most downs due to alignment or poor reads.  Those guys can't close anymore either.

No ability to get pressure or close the gaps. 
 Lbers worse than most of the dl today. Woods fayad and Hubert have been good. Wj and Thomas not. 

Bonds...stud in the making....Ford finding his game too....but man why the heavy rotation again of Thomas?? Even Hubert? He had potential but not 80% reps kind of ability yet

On the 3rd and 3 Thomas just gets washed right out...and next play if u watch...on the Woods tackle for loss..Thomas can hardly get out of his stance..and just stands up does nothing...like wtf...give Adams..Woods and Fayed the high reps and fill in some rest with those 2...doing it assbackwards...the osh way

WJ having a good game...prob great if better line rotation.

ZC also needs to take head out of arse and realize there is more than 10..20...and 82 out there...and the insertion of Murphy on offense...just a wasted roster spot..same with Feltmate...Clercius oozes potential and was already on roster...but gets bypassed by a marginal PR guy? At least the Stamps would have to respect him and be aware of him out there