GTD WEEK 4 - BOMBERS @ STAMPS

The real key to the game is to score 1 more point than Calgary. 

5 hot dogs by 1030am. Joey chestnut sees that and raises you 76 hot dogs in 10 minutes. 

honestly could ppl imagine the amount of time he spends in the bathroom after 76 dogs in 10 minutes. I honestly not sure how ppl can power eat like that. See it’s all related tho since maier is mcheese but also he wishes he was an Oscar maier wiener so it all makes sense. 

Edited by Goalie

16 minutes ago, Goalie said:

5 hot dogs by 1030am. Joey chestnut sees that and raises you 76 hot dogs in 10 minutes. 

honestly could ppl imagine the amount of time he spends in the bathroom after 76 dogs in 10 minutes. I honestly not sure how ppl can power eat like that. See it’s all related tho since maier is mcheese but also he wishes he was an Oscar maier wiener so it all makes sense. 

Eat hot dogs, **** out lips and assholes

Well, I'm on my second beer....sorry no hotdogs, but I'm doing dry rub back ribs and wings (Hooter style hint....lot's of butter) with blue cheese, carrots and celery, and La Cocina's with home made heavy garlic salsa for halftime and will be switching up to traditional Tequila Lime margheritas at kick-off  so maybe I won't be so sad with the way they play today due to my "self gratification" of food and drink..........

2 hours ago, 17to85 said:

even when we had some god ******* awful teams they always seemed to have some receivers worth a damn... Stegall alone made things look decent even when they were ****. I suppose perhaps in the early O'Shea years things were pretty lean... 

There's a long stretch where Terence Edwards was our best, another stretch with Clarence Denmark.  I wouldn't consider either of those guys better than a poor 2nd option in their prime.  Ideally 3rd.

Like even in 2011 we had almost nothing consistent at receiver.  Our #1 target would have been a good #3 guy on a strong offense.

49 minutes ago, Nolby said:

Eat hot dogs, **** out lips and assholes

I was always told eyelids and assholes. Either way, ‘tis the season.  
Ketchup on hotdogs is for children and sick freaks btw. Chicago style is the superior way. 

8 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

There's a long stretch where Terence Edwards was our best, another stretch with Clarence Denmark.  I wouldn't consider either of those guys better than a poor 2nd option in their prime.  Ideally 3rd.

Like even in 2011 we had almost nothing consistent at receiver.  Our #1 target would have been a good #3 guy on a strong offense.

I always felt Edwards was a solid #2 WR

7 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

2013 was the worst. Chris Matthews was supposed to be our star after his huge rookie season but he barely played.

I think our starters were Denmark, Wallace Miles, Aaron Kelly, Rory Kohlert and late stage Cory Watson. That was ugly.

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Not by 10:30 technically, it was around noon when I’d finished eating lunch. 
Not so much power eating, just a crazy metabolism. I get really hungry, it’s the way she goes. 
That competitive eating stuff is just wild though. I couldn’t, and don’t want to imagine the aftermath.

13 minutes ago, Atomic said:

2013 was the worst. Chris Matthews was supposed to be our star after his huge rookie season but he barely played.

I think our starters were Denmark, Wallace Miles, Aaron Kelly, Rory Kohlert and late stage Cory Watson. That was ugly.

Wallace Miles. There’s a name. 

2009 was pretty bad as well. I think our best receiver was grumpy Romby Bryant for the first part of the year. At one point it was  Brock Ralph, Bowman before he learned to catch, Otis Amey, Dudley Guice Jr and Aaron Hargreaves. 

24 minutes ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

Not by 10:30 technically, it was around noon when I’d finished eating lunch. 
Not so much power eating, just a crazy metabolism. I get really hungry, it’s the way she goes. 
That competitive eating stuff is just wild though. I couldn’t, and don’t want to imagine the aftermath.

Wallace Miles. There’s a name. 

2009 was pretty bad as well. I think our best receiver was grumpy Romby Bryant for the first part of the year. At one point it was  Brock Ralph, Bowman before he learned to catch, Otis Amey, Dudley Guice Jr and Aaron Hargreaves. 

Otis Amey came off the couch and put up a 100+ yard game outta nowhere. Then disappeared just as quick as he appeared 

37 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Otis Amey came off the couch and put up a 100+ yard game outta nowhere. Then disappeared just as quick as he appeared 

I was at that game, Bishop went like a month where he didn’t throw pick 6’s and it looked like they were going to make the playoffs. 

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

As per @Coorsman suggestion, I've got the  Canadian Mafia tee under my jersey today, since it was Dickie that started the whole thing. Hoping that brings a modicum of luck...

I’ll do the same. 

1 hour ago, Atomic said:

I was a big fan back from his sac state days. Gigantic wing span and hands on that guy. 

2 hours ago, 3rdand1.5 said:

Well, I'm on my second beer....sorry no hotdogs, but I'm doing dry rub back ribs and wings (Hooter style hint....lot's of butter) with blue cheese, carrots and celery, and La Cocina's with home made heavy garlic salsa for halftime and will be switching up to traditional Tequila Lime margheritas at kick-off  so maybe I won't be so sad with the way they play today due to my "self gratification" of food and drink..........

Be interested to hear more about the recipe! 

2 hours ago, Atomic said:

Who was the ex-NFLer that played here around that time? There was lots of hope for him but he didnt do much.

Just now, WinnipegGordo said:

Who was the ex-NFLer that played here around that time? There was lots of hope for him but he didnt do much.

Mike Sims-Walker.  

They thought he was going to be something big but he basically failed his physical and took months to get into shape, then got hurt right away when he did get on the roster.

3 hours ago, 3rdand1.5 said:

2nd beer? Those are rookie numbers