GTD WEEK 4 - BOMBERS @ STAMPS

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Our coaching...in game adjustments...recognizing what should be done...is God awful

Osh is a good HC when he has all the pieces...in their prime...if he doesn't...he seems incapable 

It’s like they’re playing madden and just calling cover 2 sink over and over 

Just now, Blue28 said:

I’m worried the Bombers don’t have any cap room left and that’s why they haven’t brought anyone in. 

Who are you thinking they'll bring in?

They have plenty of room to add with all the guys on 6 game.  They only have to pay someone coming in now a prorated salary based on games they play.

Just now, Blue28 said:

I’m worried the Bombers don’t have any cap room left and that’s why they haven’t brought anyone in. 

They have enough sitting on the 6 game...u can also can Thomas...and a few others and go with the youth...and better players 

Just now, Super Duper Negatron said:

I hate giving up points like that. If we had a punter even with a 2 and out a big leg gets you out trouble in that wind.

We need 7 anyway so I'd rather take better field position here

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

They have plenty of room to add with all the guys on 6 game.  They only have to pay someone coming in now a prorated salary based on games they play.

Not a lot out there. They’d be better served by using the guys they do have properly 

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

But our coach thinks our slugs are all grade A players tho...that's part of problem