GDT - Ottawa Redblacks vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers - Let the Redemption Tour Begin!

This is the first game I've watched this season.  

Has the defence been this soft all season?  Seriously I've never seen such a soft hitting and negative-intensity group of D before?   Each run play it's almost like they freeze and watch the guy and then make a soft tackle 3 - 5 yards later.     I've yet to see a "big hit" outside of the hit on Brown that took him out.   

Do we have a tackle for a loss or even for a minimal gain?  Outside of Jefferson do we have anyone on D who is a play maker who can do anything?  

Kramdi also is completely useless.   

On O the o-line needs some help but everything else seems fine to me.   

4 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Has the defence been this soft all season?  Seriously I've never seen such a soft hitting and negative-intensity group of D before?   Each run play it's almost like they freeze and watch the guy and then make a soft tackle 3 - 5 yards later.     I've yet to see a "big hit" outside of the hit on Brown that took him out.   

Do we have a tackle for a loss or even for a minimal gain?  Outside of Jefferson do we have anyone on D who is a play maker who can do anything?  

Kramdi is just a popular whipping boy LMAO.

You're seeing quite a few run plays where the DL has it stuffed up, backs cut back and our LB's are just non-existent.  Kramdi, Nichols, Holm save a lot of huge runs in these situations.  

Bighill and Wilson are out there but if we lined up 10 on 12 the result probably wouldn't be much different.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Dl was better when healthy. but yeah. Secondary was worse in week 1 n 2