GDT - Ottawa Redblacks vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers - Let the Redemption Tour Begin!

19 minutes ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

I literally missed everything with a rough toddler bedtime. 
Anyone got a rough recap of wtf is going on here lol? Brown hurt? Bombers have a 9(?!) point lead

I literally missed everything with a rough toddler bedtime. 
Anyone got a rough recap of wtf is going on here lol? Brown hurt? Bombers have a 9(?!) point lead

Rough toddler bedtime?  Never heard of such a thing. :) 

All good my friend.

2 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Streveler changed the compete level of the offense.

Really need to get some guys elevated on D.  And maybe pop on a guy here or there every week until we find the GUYS.

WIL LB spot should be up for grabs to start.

Nailed it. 

Just now, Goalie said:

Give Ayers a chance. 

Yeah WIL LB is a fairly easy spot to make a change immediately.  Don't even have to take Wilson off roster, just greatly lower the number of snaps where he and Bighill are on the field at the same time.  Let them rotate through one spot.  Get Cole more involved, work Ayers in.  Ayers would probably be way more useful as a rusher anyway which is how we're using Wilson like 20 snaps a game.

Nice to get a win. Still very much a work in progress. Offense still drives me nuts, think they should be much better than they are despite the QB change and brutal receivers. Definitely gotta rotate some more through. 

Honestly the D gets a lot of criticism but they have held it together more than the O. 

20 minutes ago, Captain Blue said:

Nice to get a win. Still very much a work in progress. Offense still drives me nuts, think they should be much better than they are despite the QB change and brutal receivers. Definitely gotta rotate some more through. 

Honestly the D gets a lot of criticism but they have held it together more than the O. 

I'll give you that we've looked ok vs Ottawa and Calgary.  Absolutely torched by Montreal and BC.

We'll probably see some more backup QB's so that will help.

Our secondary has been amazing given on the whole how poor our pass rush has been and the complete lack of range on the 2nd level of our defense.  Worry about injuries to Holm and Nichols.  Those guys are holding the whole damn thing together.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

I'll give you that we've looked ok vs Ottawa and Calgary.  Absolutely torched by Montreal and BC.

Our secondary has been amazing given on the whole how poor our pass rush has been and the complete lack of range on the 2nd level of our defense.  Worry about injuries to Holm and Nichols.  Those guys are holding the whole damn thing together.

Bonds and Ford will be All Stars.....

I'd say Nichols...Bonds and now Ford who is coming into his own...Holm has looked like he has regressed...or just being exploited more now teams know what he is.....He needs to be playing centerfield at safety

If we can change up our SAM.....Limit Biggie's reps and integrate Ayer's or whomever.....and better utilize our dline pieces we could see a nice change overall...Garbutt coming in...Fox back and a solid rotation of the 3 import guys....and not Thomas overkill will be huge