GDT - Ottawa Redblacks vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers - Let the Redemption Tour Begin!

5 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Does the 200 plus on the ground not count? 

Yup, great job in the run game...... but is that sustainable?    Both Strev and Olivera were nicked up a bit, last night.....moving ahead you need more balance in the O, and the ability to stretch a D, pressuring it at multiple points.....

4 hours ago, Goalie said:

Kramdi I think is fine. I’m not sure tho why he’s always lined up with the other teams best receiver tho. That’s just dumb. Kramdi tho can atleast tackle. He’s our only starting linebacker who can. Wilson and Bighill tho, man. How many times did bighill look done last night. The one play in particular where he just gave up and lied on the ground. Man. I’m not sure how they can justify that **** in the film room 

Kramdi whiffs more than anyone...horrible tackler...and he just isn't athletic enough...and big as in strong...

He also can't cover worth **** and seems to not know where to be on too many occasions...he would not Crack a starting lineup anywhere else...but here

56 minutes ago, do or die said:

1TD pass in 5 games......125 yds passing, last nite.

Just not good enough.   Especially playing better teams

Isn't Lucky on his way to the rescue.....I think he'd help and at least draw attention so we can start throwing the ball with some credibility....In any case it'll be a relief to see Lawlor back....We need this guy

12 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Isn't Lucky on his way to the rescue.....I think he'd help and at least draw attention so we can start throwing the ball with some credibility....In any case it'll be a relief to see Lawlor back....We need this guy

Yeah we’re really missing Lawler right now, I’m also excited to see a little more of Wheatfall. Hopefully he gets healthy soon, once we get a few of those guys back and the addition of Whitehead we’ll be looking alright. 

4 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Yeah we’re really missing Lawler right now, I’m also excited to see a little more of Wheatfall. Hopefully he gets healthy soon, once we get a few of those guys back and the addition of Whitehead we’ll be looking alright. 

I think Wheatfall will be a gooder.....

5 hours ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Figure Lawler back around LD-ish? 
He’s the only one on the 6 game that we actually know the injury, I have no idea about Wheatfalls timeline. 

On Lord Keric, he has a cool name and  showed better than the other two, but realistically “a little more than the two jabrones” should probably be our highest expectations this year. 

A receiving corps of Lawler, Woli, Demski, Lucky, Cerculis actually sounds fairly solid. 

Edited by JohnnyAbonny

On TV, Streveler looked like he was really banged up in the first quarter.  Doubt the dude could stand up to 13 more games of what he did last night.  We do have to have a downfield passing attack at some point.  Props to Brady for a great night last night but we need some more ingredients on O to really sustain some success.

4 hours ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

I’m very surprised Calgary in particular didn’t run it down our throats. 

If he’s coming down on something yes. Where I see him struggling is when he has to turn his hips and get back to full speed. 

His change of direction and hip fluidity is still worlds better too. Ratio breaking dbs are almost as rare as qbs. 

4 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

Kramdi is not work $139000. Bad contract on Walters part.

Truth. 

2 hours ago, do or die said:

1TD pass in 5 games......125 yds passing, last nite.

Just not good enough.   Especially playing better teams

If you count the double dipping of yards he passed to Brady they combined for almost 400 yards. If you look at Zack’s play off stats and record it’ll tell you you can win against the best teams in the biggest games with out a lot of passing yards. 
 Buck needs to plan and call a better passing game, but we destroyed the rbs in top which is one of the biggest keys to victory. 
 Zach put up almost 300 passing the first time against ott when we lost too. 

24 minutes ago, johnzo said:

On TV, Streveler looked like he was really banged up in the first quarter.  Doubt the dude could stand up to 13 more games of what he did last night. 

Meanwhile Collaros survived 3.5 games of what we were doing before.

3 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Meanwhile Collaros survived 3.5 games of what we were doing before.

He wasn't running hard on every play into a pile of players.... Strev even when he was handing off was smashing himself into the D.   It was very noticeable.