Around the NHL 2024-25

6 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Bowman's failure to report the alleged assault eventually led to Brad Aldrich committing further acts of sexual abuse for which he was convicted.

So yeah...not a murderer is about the best thing you could say.

He probably didn’t think Aldrich would do anything. Like are you really that guilty if dude you work with molests another dude ? All the rest is after the fact, nobody ever really thinks the guy you know well can do terrible things. If bowman is guilty of anything it’s believing nothing would occur. If my friend killed someone and after he did I thought hmm should have maybe noticed the signs when I wasn’t even looking for them in the first place, I’m not really guilty. I’m guilty of believing good ppl exist. The dude who molested beach is the guilty one. 

Edited by Goalie

On 2024-07-27 at 2:57 PM, SpeedFlex27 said:

TSN should sign him. 

There are rumours he did something not good at the draft. Made ppl feel very uncomfortable, there are also rumours Amazon has scooped him up cuz they gonna get the next nhl contract. Actually a few games this season will be on Amazon also. 

Edited by Goalie

25 minutes ago, Goalie said:

There are rumours he did something not good at the draft. Made ppl feel very uncomfortable, there are also rumours Amazon has scooped him up cuz they gonna get the next nhl contract. Actually a few games this season will be on Amazon also. 

Doing his best Corey Perry impression?

30 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Doing his best Corey Perry impression?

Something about his interviews with the draft picks. Apparently the rumour is he made several feel uncomfortable 

• 2 weeks later...

Oilers decline to match the offer for Broberg and Holloway.  

Thought they would have matched at least one of them after trading Ceci yesterday.  That trade gave them the cap space (assuming they put Kane on LTIR) to match both.  Maybe they want that money to extend Leon?

Sisters wedding tomorrow apparently so hopefully not true.  You’d think by now tho someone would confirm it’s not true. So makes me think it is. Him and his brother apparently. 

Edited by Goalie