Around the NHL 2024-25

21 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I think he means Gaudreau will help them in the after life. Angel on their side but yeah it’s dumb. 

Just to be completely cynical, not give him the benefit of the doubt and he did it for the clicks and likes, he thought of the this meaning after the tremendous pushback he received.

It would be more interesting if Calgary and Columbus were the 2 worst teams and Calgary wins the lottery. Just saying. It’s pretty possible. Calgary isn’t gonna be good. Columbus weren’t great with the late Johnny Hockey. 

Edited by Goalie

1 minute ago, bustamente said:

McGroarty got his way and out of Winnipeg, sure he wants to play in the NHL but he's not ready it was never about a guaranteed spot on the roster. Penguins were never bringing him to Winnipeg whether to play or sit in the press box.

He just didn't want to play here. 

26 minutes ago, bustamente said:

McGroarty got his way and out of Winnipeg, sure he wants to play in the NHL but he's not ready it was never about a guaranteed spot on the roster. Penguins were never bringing him to Winnipeg whether to play or sit in the press box.

I think I agree with you overall.

Did the Penguins just want to get a feel for where he is in his development in being NHL ready by dressing him for the first three games of the season? 

5 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I think I agree with you overall.

Did the Penguins just want to get a feel for where he is in his development in being NHL ready by dressing him for the first three games of the season? 

Sure, no harm in giving him some games at the beginning of the season both for the player and the organization.