3 stars plus hh first W!

1 strev-bo 330 combined yards beat the ott D into submission 

2 Sergio with 6 fgs 2 of 53 yards 

3 bonds with the great game and a pick

hh wj with the strip sack 

block of the game strev sealing the end for Brady on the option run for 26 yards  

crunch of the game Brady had a big pop on an 8 yard run near the side line. Honorable mention to ayers on teams with a big one too. 

31 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

1 strev-bo 330 combined yards beat the ott D into submission 

2 Sergio with 6 fgs 2 of 53 yards 

3 bonds with the great game and a pick

hh wj with the strip sack 

block of the game strev sealing the end for Brady on the option run for 26 yards  

crunch of the game Brady had a big pop on an 8 yard run near the side line. Honorable mention to ayers on teams with a big one too. 

28 minutes ago, Goalie said:

1. Sergio 6 for 6. A few long ones. 
2. Brady. Beast mode 

3. Strev.  He’s a difference maker. Makes Brady way more effective than Zach ever could. 

HH Bonds with the interception 

and another for Michael Ayers for his sp teams hit. 

20 minutes ago, coach17 said:

Strev

Sergio

Olivera

HH Ayer’s Special Teams Beast

Shut the thread down. That’s about it

Streveler great, Brady great, thought Willie had his best game of the year too. Sergio always great, Kramdi is a guy I defended last year but man is he absolute poo this year, Clercius seems like he’s got that dawg in him, shout-out to whipping boy Jake for a key PKD, Holm seemed solid all game, really wish Cole would get on for Kramdi, Bighill always around the play at the end coming in from three yards away when it’s over as usual, wonder if Woli maybe started the game a bit too amped up for his best man Streveler with those penalties, refs with the worst work I’ve seen in forever probably should just check their phone records and see if they’ve been calling Shawn Lemon let’s go Blue big W love to see it 

in a SAM you want one of your...if not your best Halfback/Hybrid tweener type playing there....ultra athletic but also have a physical presence...Kramdi offers none of that and if he is considered by Osh to be in the top teir of HB types on our roster...we are woefully inadequate....or Osh is woefully clueless...I go with the latter

Edited by Booch

3 Stars

Streveler 

Brady

Willie

HH- The whole punt cover team. Not a decent punt on the night and they managed to keep Deadmon mostly in check. 

Turd: Kramdi, that was an objectively dirty hit. If it was on a Bomber QB we’d be freaking out. 
Actually the hit on Strev in the 3rd was just as bad. 
Both should be fined, in not a 1 game suspension. 

Edited by JohnnyAbonny

20 minutes ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

Turd: Kramdi, that was an objectively dirty hit. If it was on a Bomber QB we’d be freaking out. 

I don't believe for a second it was intentional... just completely brain dead. I don't mind Kramdi as much as some here... but he had a real head up his ass game tonight. 

Somebody mentioned on the CJOB post game show that this game was a throwback to 2019 when Strev. was the starter at the end of the season between Nichols injury and Zach's arrival, he plays about the same way now as he did back then. Also as strong a reliance on FG's as in Medlock's time and strong ST play on both sides.  

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

I don't believe for a second it was intentional... just completely brain dead. I don't mind Kramdi as much as some here... but he had a real head up his ass game tonight. 

Not saying he’s a dirty playER, but what else do you call that play? He elbow dropped Brown in the head. 

The one Streveler took was worse yet even. 
Both for sure fines. The Ottawa player could arguably be suspended, and I wouldn’t really complain if Kramdi was either tbh. 

1. Castillo. legend mode.  cashed in some real marginal drives for us tonight. 

2. Brady O bully ball

3. Streveler, who seemed really banged up in the first half.

HH to Buck Pierce for spamming an OP running game like he's playing Madden.

I watched Jake a little bit and it seemed like he had his motor running.  On the play where Wilson shoved Crum out of bounds, it was 95 who crushed the pocket and forced Crum to scramble.

Turd to Kramdi, who def should be fined for that hit.  Total garbage that a promising QB has to hit the bench because Kramdi headshotted him.

Edited by johnzo

Castillo..........his three pointers were right down the middle.....great game from Sergio

Streve............IF every player on the club had his entusiasim , we'd be 5 and 0

Brady............he was on top of his game ....generally punishing anyone in his way

Even Dunnigan and Sanchez said that QBs need to slide earlier.  Suitor didn't like it, because it's the Bombers.

11 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Kramdi might be the best SAM in the West Division depending on whoever Edmonton trots out in a given week.

Rene is also pretty good.  Who whatever thought two Canadians starting at SAM.  Would've been more if Cross and Makonzo had stayed healthy in Hamilton.

TSN really would be more watchable if they got rid of old man barker and suitor. Suitor just out to lunch on everything he says. Zach was throwing for 350 400 yards he says. Umm when. Barker, every time he talks I don’t know whether I should pee in his mouth. He’s so old school, it’s just not a good look. Dude is beyond fried in the head. Barker rubs me as a guy who just , let’s just say i think he encourages stupid behaviour 

3 minutes ago, Goalie said:

TSN really would be more watchable if they got rid of old man barker and suitor. Suitor just out to lunch on everything he says. Zach was throwing for 350 400 yards he says. Umm when. Barker, every time he talks I don’t know whether I should pee in his mouth. He’s so old school, it’s just not a good look. Dude is beyond fried in the head. Barker rubs me as a guy who just , let’s just say i think he encourages stupid behaviour 

I was watching the draft and you could see the confusion on Forde and Ferguson faces everytime Barker said something.