SNF Stamps @ Als GDT

3 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

Nice to see a physical game. Stamps will have one less day to prepare for next Friday's game vs the Bombers.

Wishing for both teams to lose and lots of injuries on both sides. Nothing career threatening of course, but just enough to **** both teams over this season. 

The Stamps are spanking the ALS and that’s good to see, Montreal is starting to get a bit too cocky IMO. It’s not good for the Bombers as we’re trying to overtake the Stamps for third in the West, but tonight it’s fine …

Edited by IC Khari

6 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

The Stamps are spanking the ALS and that’s good to see, Montreal is starting to get a bit too cocky IMO. It’s not good for the Bombers as we’re trying to overtake the Stamps for third in the West, but tonight it’s fine …

Yeah, I hate that its only the beginning of July and we are already scoreboard watching.

23 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Wishing for both teams to lose and lots of injuries on both sides. Nothing career threatening of course, but just enough to **** both teams over this season. 

If Philpot and Fajardo went down it still wouldn’t be as bad of an injury issue as what has hit the Bombers this season …

Edited by IC Khari

28 minutes ago, Booch said:

As I watch I think...can we keep Laura Diakan all yr?

Also a ground and pound game of Strev and BO..would mtl be exposed by that?

Sankey is a load inside,  but heavy sets with misdirection and RPO would for sure would wear that unit down. There are different ways to do bully ball and running right at strength is not the always the best way to do it. Slicing and dicing (death by a million cuts) would probably work better next time we meet these guys. For sure Strev and BO grounding and pounding would be interesting to see with the right play calls. 

19 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Some of these Montreal hitch screens are not legal...pass across LOS and guys blocking downfield before the ball caught.

The pass behind the line game always ends up leaking into illegal down field blocking. We’ve seen this cycle repeatedly for atleast 25 years and it always takes soo long for them to crack down on the illegal blocks down field. 

10 hours ago, Booch said:

Does Kate Bierness even work anymore? She can stay home. They give LaPo a chair off camera below the analysts desk. The producers have no idea what to do with him.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

12 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Some of these Montreal hitch screens are not legal...pass across LOS and guys blocking downfield before the ball caught.

I thought they could start blocking as soon as the ball left the qbs hand?

1 hour ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

While I don’t care for the Als, any west team losing is good for us right now 

That's what I was thinking last night. Would be nice to see mtl lose....but bombers need cgy to lose more.

13 hours ago, Booch said:

Watching fletcher and Armstrong made me want a combo of BO and Smith. The Bombers could use a home run hitter back there. BO is great, but with a twitchy guy like fletcher some of those runs BO busted would have been TDs.

1 hour ago, Bigblue204 said:

I thought they could start blocking as soon as the ball left the qbs hand?

If the pass is caught behind the LOS they can block right from the snap downfield.

If the pass is ahead of the LOS you can't block downfield until the ball is caught, otherwise it's illegal interference.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules