GDT - Calgary Stampeders vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers

5 minutes ago, Captain Blue said:

I hear you. But also Ontaria Wilson a few weeks ago looked like someone playing football for the first time, and today he was great. It's a double edged sword giving players so much time before changes. 

During the first Calgary game I mentioned I thought he looked like he had promise, especially on the game tying drive by Strev … 😚

1 minute ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Seriously. Where do that come from? All it took was someone to throw his way I guess?

Maybe took some time to get adjusted to the game. It’s possible this is his best ever game for us also. He could be a 1 game wonder. I hope it’s needing time to learn the game. He made some spectacular grabs today. 

Edited by Goalie

1 minute ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Seriously. Where did that come from? All it took was someone to throw his way I guess?

The back up filling in for Houston was AWFUL is my biggest take away there... Wilson ate him alive. But good on him for sticking a fork in a couple, for sure. 

4 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Maybe took some time to get adjusted to the game. It’s possible this is his best ever game for us also. He could be a 1 game wonder. I hope it’s needing time to learn the game. He made some spectacular grabs today. 

Didn’t seem like it. That wasn’t just a single attribute performance, he did a little bit of everything tonight

1 minute ago, brett_c_b said:

At this point you're just snorting lines of dust from the bones you ground up from the dead horse beaten until it disintegrated. 

If anyone is keeping track I think that horse has been beaten more than the Brooklyn brawler 

👏👏

8 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

During the first Calgary game I mentioned I thought he looked like he had promise, especially on the game tying drive by Strev … 😚

I was pumped when they signed him. Watch the odd Florida State game and thought he screamed CFL star. 
In all honesty I thought I was wrong the first couple weeks and crapped on him like everyone else on here.