GDT - Calgary Stampeders vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers

Just now, Booch said:

I've said before..many of our wins our in spite of the HC...now we don't have the horses...or refuse to use the ones we should...and u see the results...I don't think osh is as good a coach as he gets the praise for...no way no how

His shine has definitely worn off.

3 minutes ago, BBlink said:

Literally no reason to think Collaros can succeed with this o line. He's seeing ghosts. He's getting killed. Our run game is non existent without Strev

This is about the only post in the past few pages that matters... The OL is killing this offense. I'm convinced now that Collaros isn't necessarily toast... But he's mentally ****** because of this OL. 

1 minute ago, BBlink said:

Literally no reason to think Collaros can succeed with this o line. He's seeing ghosts. He's getting killed. Our run game is non existent without Strev

Exactly the reason to employ a 2QB system. Don’t have to choose a starter. Employ both strategically when the situation calls for it. Use both their skills to keep the D on their heels not this silly decoy shite by bringing them both on the field at the same time. It’s not fooling anybody.

4 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Exactly the reason to employ a 2QB system. Don’t have to choose a starter. Employ both strategically when the situation calls for it. Use both their skills to keep the D on their heels not this silly decoy shite by bringing them both on the field at the same time. It’s not fooling anybody.

But that might hurt Zach's feelings. Can't have that in an O'Shea run squad.