GDT - Calgary Stampeders vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers

4 hours ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

It wasn’t putrid. We always had the best running game, and a Nichols had a couple of good seasons like throwing for 4400 yards with 28 TD’s and 8 INT in 2017. If Nichols didn’t hurt his shoulder he would be looked at in a different light. 

Man I’m just hoping for some vintage Collaros tonight. Calgary’s D is there for the pickings, I’m hoping we can establish some sort of passing game it’s been ugly. 

Vintage Collaros versus old man Collaros?

Which shows up?

Go Bombers Go.

40 minutes ago, bb1 said:

When we get Lawlor and Wheatfall back this offense gonna be more than fine. Meanwhile how many times has Zac been written off?

well....once really....5 yrs ago...thats a long time in football years especially when on wrong side of 30

22 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Was totally going to say this and you beat me to it. 100% correct take.

46 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

I think 2019 Collaros = 2012 Ray

We're in uncharted waters here.

I agree with the 2019 ray comparison. I think what zach is showing now is 2004 khari jones. 

4 minutes ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

Almost game time.  Which Bomber team will show?  Jekyll or Hyde?

We've only really seen one team so far this season..... They just managed to win one of them. So odds are we'll see the same team...

Just now, greenrider55 said:

You might have Sask Zach. He’ll stink it up, then he’ll look untouchable, then stink it up. 

Unless Father Time has decided to come a knocking.

I think that was last years zach imo. It was all mad boom or bust. 

I believe lucky whitehead would qualify for us as a naturalized import ya? So if he has any thing left we could continue to start clercius and rotate lucky with him and Canadians or freely with the rookie imports. Doesn’t have to have nearly as much left in the tank for that usage in a package imo  

3 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Evening folks it's a screamer out there, might play a part in tonight's game

Stay hydrated for those in attendance. Better play well, other people of the rum hut might be in serious danger.