3 stars plus hh game of the year

1 Wilson  13 for 201 1 td  lots of big tough catches, produced some thing from nothing on screens, and caught the ball deep. 

2 Brady didn’t get the touches but had soo many big physical runs for 8+, 15 for 109 and some great blocking as always.

3 nichols, 1 pick 1 ff bunch of great coverage 

hh the punt block by tanner

block of the game, mci with a big lead block on Brady’s long run

Crunch of the game woods smashing mccheese on the pick6 to seal the last block too

awe that’s dirty the refs did us dirty early and often 

honourable mentions to ford bunch of big plays, kyrie who played like the kyrie of old, griffin just good good coverage same with bonds and woods. 

Edited by wbbfan

Here 

1. Wilson. That’s a career game right there. Sticky is right Drunk Matty 

2. Brady. He was the beast mode 

3. Nichols. I’ll go him because he was our D for a while along with

HMs to 

Woods Hubert and O’Shea. Sergio also but he’s our MOP so far. 

The dumbass of the game tho also goes to O’Shea . Challenging for a loss of 2 yds is all time dumb but the 2 point call was Gold  

The I’ll be damned goes to Thomas for his sack at the end. 

Edited by Goalie

32 minutes ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

Wilson- One of the best games by any WR in the league this year. 

Nichols- Should be MODP but won’t. 

Castillo- Kept it a game until the offence figured it out. 

HH- Collaros- Another piss start to the game but he improved gradually and hit the big throws he needed to in the 4th. 

You could tell in Wilsons eyes and body mannerisms that he was in a zone on another planet. I’m sure the game slowed right down for him. What a great feeling that is when it happens. Special as an athlete.

5 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

You could tell in Wilsons eyes and body mannerisms that he was in a zone on another planet. I’m sure the game slowed right down for him. What a great feeling that is when it happens. Special as an athlete.

That’s the type of thing you see in year 2 as well, if that’s really happening for him this early in year 1 he’s gonna be real special. 

9 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

This is what happens after a rookie gets his feet wet and makes one big play. Suddenly he has the experience and confidence to be a major contributor. 

Just now, wbbfan said:

That’s the type of thing you see in year 2 as well, if that’s really happening for him this early in year 1 he’s gonna be real special. 

Fingers crossed. Now that he has produced some significant game tape, opposing D’s can better prepare now which he’ll have to adjust to.

9 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

The contrast of Osh challenging a play that lost us yards, while also having the awareness and the guts to go for that 2 points is pretty crazy.

He took full responsibility for the stupidity of his earlier dumb challenge. Said he was overly emotional and he needs to be better. As I expect.