GDT-Lions and Riders

1 minute ago, greenrider55 said:

Not sure the mirage has been shaken as some said around here... Still do believe the Riders are a good team, played well tonight, just didn't finish when they needed to, which happens. 

Should be a good game vs Big Blue next week.

Yep. 
 Riders are a mid tier team. Bc and mtl are on top, neither are run away monsters either. Then tor and ssk with tor in front, with Kelly back they might go into top tier. Next fringe play off tier is us, ott, and cal in a pickem. Then you have edm and ham. Edm I think could easily slide to the next tier and be above any of those teams. Ham is the clear bottom. 
 Next week across the board is going to be real interesting 

3 minutes ago, Tracker said:

At least now Yoshi has a good reason to get out of Regina.

Was he on a one year or multi year deal? 

1 minute ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

Why do QBs feel the need to throw a ball as they run out to the field?  Had it always been that way or is this a recent (last 10 years) thing?

Modern qbs are doing that and throwing back against their body way more than you used to see. 
With the hash change you also see a lot more of these throws now. 

36 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Not sure the mirage has been shaken as some said around here... Still do believe the Riders are a good team, played well tonight, just didn't finish when they needed to, which happens. 

Should be a good game vs Big Blue next week.

The opportunitiies were there - growing pains with a young QB. 

1 hour ago, IC Khari said:

Is it just me, or do the Lions have the worst uniforms in the CFL? Yesh, looks like the ugly two tone Oiler unis (except in black) from a few seasons ago … 🤮

The off-white deal they wear on the road reminds me of the 90s Ottawa Rough Riders

cfl-illustrated-game-program_ott_1993.jp

55 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Modern qbs are doing that and throwing back against their body way more than you used to see. 
With the hash change you also see a lot more of these throws now. 

For sure.
Some of those field side throws still look odd to me with the hash change.
I keep expecting them to be pick 6s. Used to be almost anything with an slow arc to the wide side was going the other way.