OTD: 713

A little while back (5 or 10 years ago?) they got a bunch of those guys from the 94 Bombers together again and they compiled a bunch of existing video, along with some archival CJOB audio, in an attempt to create a full game... And had them watch it together. Dunigan, Walby, etc ... I would have paid all of my TFSA and most of my RRSPs to be a part of that night.....

And after that event, I'm not sure they even made that project available to the public. I kinda thought it might end up on YT but not that I know of...

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

A little while back (5 or 10 years ago?) they got a bunch of those guys from the 94 Bombers together again and they compiled a bunch of existing video, along with some archival CJOB audio, in an attempt to create a full game... And had them watch it together. Dunigan, Walby, etc ... I would have paid all of my TFSA and most of my RRSPs to be a part of that night.....

And after that event, I'm not sure they even made that project available to the public. I kinda thought it might end up on YT but not that I know of...

12 hours ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

This game was never televised, but interestingly enough Brody mentions TSN transferred it from VHS tape borrowed from the CFL HOF to create this playback.  This video looks to be 3 years old but maybe they could be petitioned to make the game available for download in some form, especially if a guy like Waders 27 gets involved.

11 hours ago, Noeller said:

Well, my Monday night is planned....

Don't get too excited, the video is only 11:15 long.

Edited by Fatty Liver

On 2024-07-15 at 5:04 AM, JohnnyAbonny said:

Unfortunately it’s only a 11 minute condensed video. I’d love to see the full version. 

And they sure enjoyed pointing out #11. Comments about the film room were also interesting. Must have been an intense group to play against. 

13 minutes ago, Slimy Sculpin said:

Thanks for uploading that video. My wife and I took our two sons, 11 and 8 at the time, to the game and they're still avid Bomber fans (still talk about that game) even though one has lived in Calgary for the past 15 years.

I’m around the same age as your younger son. That was the first year my Dad included me in our season seats (an obsessed fan very early on). I was forced to the cabin that weekend and it was the only game that year I couldn’t go to.