GDT - Winnipeg Blue Bombers vs. Saskatchewan Roughriders - Tussle at the Toilet Bowl

1 minute ago, bustamente said:

I don't think Kase will be on the roster next week

They just 100% went for the block on that one.

Kase looks good to me.  More comfortable catching punts than Smith for sure, about same level of burst.

I think Streveler is busted up bad.  This is a game where you'd use him quite a bit.

I’ll be the first to say that refs have a hard job but the CFL has a real problem on their hands.  There are obvious calls that are not being made .. challenges being used when they shouldn’t have to be .. player safety being compromised because refs are too inconsistent / incompetent to call the game effectively.

1 minute ago, voodoochylde said:

I’ll be the first to say that refs have a hard job but the CFL has a real problem on their hands.  There are obvious calls that are not being made .. challenges being used when they shouldn’t have to be .. player safety being compromised because refs are too inconsistent / incompetent to call the game effectively.

I can't imagine where the next gen of refs will come from.

3 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Is it me or is Dustin Nielson getting worse the longer he calls games for TSN?

I thought he was great when he started but has become TSN-ized. Now he just hits the talking points. Also with Suitor he becomes a little child. Think he's better with Forde.

1 minute ago, JCon said:

I can't imagine where the next gen of refs will come from.

There are refs in the CFL today who have less than 5 years of officiating experience total.

There are refs in the CFL today who had a list of complaints as long as Willie Jefferson's arms from amateur football in Manitoba.  They couldn't manage the game at that speed and they are in the CFL.  And there's more coming.  Ones I dread seeing show up when we are warming up for a WHSFL game.  I'm sure they'll be in the CFL soon.

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

Really?

Yeah he has a podcast and picks up freelance jobs.