GDT - Winnipeg Blue Bombers vs. Saskatchewan Roughriders - Tussle at the Toilet Bowl

Just now, voodoochylde said:

About time someone makes a play on D

Well we did get a pick late in 2nd quarter snuff3d out by that blatant defensive holding haha

Just now, Bigblue204 said:

Another swing and a miss by bighill

He's gotta be pushing double digit missed tackles this year.

I bet he’s up 20 plus. Dude gets trucked in the hole multiple times a game by rbs. But he can’t even tackle qbs or wrs. He will probably miss a tackle on a sliding qb at this rate. 

I have put up with a lot with the CFL but this years batch of refs are about to break me.  I may have to pick up another hobby, like punching myself in the balls for 2 hours.  It will be less painful then putting up with the garbage the CFL is putting on the field.

1 minute ago, Captain Blue said:

I think Bighill has struggled this year like most, but it is absolutely insane that the Bombers have 6 points after 3 quarters. I'm sorry but I'm gonna continue to think this is mostly the offense's fault until they actually score points consistently. 

Let’s not forget 3 of those 6 came from 56 yards away 

Just now, voodoochylde said:

About time someone makes a play on D

Highly unlikely- the defensive players all know that there are three pylons on defence and no matter what the rest of the team does, there three will throw the game away.

1 minute ago, Slimy Sculpin said:

Refs leaving more than a lot to be desired. Bighill could be heading for Boothill. Collaros looks like he is done like dinner. I thought Holm was pretty good.....last year.

It’s a boot in the pills watching him try to tackle.