3 turds plus crappy honker worse than the refs edition

1 zach just had

2 biggie/ba the can’t tackle gang 

3 the dropsy boys in the wr core 

CH Demski fumble 

awe that’s dirty, biggie taking a cheap shot at the end of the game. 

dishonourable mentions, Thomas the season tank, koala aka huggy bear, holmly the cover buster, Mr im too smart to play to win mos. 

1 Zach

2 AB BA 

3. At this point he should be 1 but MOS. Recognize you got some cooked vets. Recognize when your QB is also cooked.  This is still not close to the best roster. lol at Jones getting zero reps or not using Case on O. Just it’s coaching that’s killing them the most. 

Edited by Goalie

1. Castillo

2. D kept them in it, but it was a bit of a mirage.

3. Wilson... felt bad for the kid he was clearly fighting the ball today but had that sweet catch and made the effort to get back the Demski fumble.

HH Thought Ayers had a good game on kick coverage.

I just don't understand how you excuse that play at the end from Bighill. Yes, you play to the final whistle but the last thing we need is to motivate them more foe the LDC. Completely undisciplined would not be surprised to see him get fined.

3 Turds in the Toilet Bowl. 

1. Collaros. It’s time to make a permanent change. 

2. The officials. DPI is literally just running?

3. Bighill- Sad to say, at this point in his career he’s the worst tackler out of any starting defensive player in the CFL, save maybe BA. 

No honker when they lose to the riders. 

I'm so angry right now that I can't even with this bullshit... Demski carrying the ball like a purse yet again... Was the game. He hangs on there, totally different outcome. 

I can't even with the 3 "Stars"....

I'm coming home for two weeks holidays next weekend.... Gonna be a **** show vs Toronto (which I have to watch in Saskatoon along the way) and an even bigger **** show vs BC at home, which I get the PLEASURE of watching in person..... **** this ******* ****.

54 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

Competent enough to know that you attack a D where it's weak. While the vet on the other team keeps forcing throws. 

He spent most of the game just throwing it up for their 7 foot receiver. Super simple stuff.

8 hours ago, Noeller said:

I'm so angry right now that I can't even with this bullshit... Demski carrying the ball like a purse yet again... Was the game. He hangs on there, totally different outcome. 

I'm coming home for two weeks holidays next weekend.... Gonna be a **** show vs Toronto (which I have to watch in Saskatoon along the way) and an even bigger **** show vs BC at home, which I get the PLEASURE of watching in person..... **** this ******* ****.

I never pick guys going against Winnipeg in CFL fantasy and I am so tempted to load up on the Lions in two weeks.

11 hours ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

3 Turds in the Toilet Bowl. 

1. Collaros. It’s time to make a permanent change. 

2. The officials. DPI is literally just running?

3. Bighill- Sad to say, at this point in his career he’s the worst tackler out of any starting defensive player in the CFL, save maybe BA. 

No honker when they lose to the riders. 

Not only missing tackles but frustrating how they get washed out so frequently.

10 hours ago, Noeller said:

Breathe in for 4, hold for 7, breathe out for 8.

Repeat and clear out all sharp objects for your safety and others.

Namaste. 

That will be $500.00 please. 

I accept e-transfer or Bomber wins as payment.

Oline problem greatly exaggerated. It’s a collaros problem. Only 1 game this year where he hasn’t thrown a pick and only 4 carries for 18 yards. Zach is a sitting duck and teams know it. It’s not just the oline, Zach is making things worse.  Even when he has a chance to run and it’s the only real option he doesn’t. 

Edited by Goalie

6 hours ago, 17to85 said:

He spent most of the game just throwing it up for their 7 foot receiver. Super simple stuff.

You'd think that asshat rookie receiver won a Grey Cup the way he was acting. One of our DBs should have cold cocked him. Take a suspension for the team. It was awful watching those turds like Ajou Ajou from Saskatchewan just mock us. How the **** can our secondary & linebackers make that idiot look lik an NFL first round draft pick??? There's very little pride on this team. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27