3 turds plus crappy honker worse than the refs edition

I of opinion that's what u get...he could have slid and went down...took snap and ran to his endzone...many things...he was trying to take a shot to score...and got appropriate consequence....could Biggie have let up a bit...sure....should he have...no...why? If you wanna try and rub salt in the wound you get exactly what he got

If it was reversed and we did something stupid like that I'd call us out as well for putting our qb at risk on a pointless play

53 minutes ago, Noeller said:

This is a wild and gross exaggeration.

Not really. He did kinda lunge at him. Almost looked like he targeted his head. Making excuses for struggling veterans is odd 

3 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Not really. He did kinda lunge at him. Almost looked like he targeted his head. Making excuses for struggling veterans is odd 

At worse he shoved him and his shoulder rolled up at the end. Listen, I've watched Adam Bighill his entire career and I have seen him knock a guy into next week.... This was far from that. 

1 hour ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

Ok, help me out here- on the replay there were no receivers running routes to score, they looked like they were just around the los and blocking.- please correct me if i am wrong.

I dunno where they were...none the less it was a stupid play all around..I'm more shocked than anything Biggie made the hit...and didn't whiff

2 hours ago, TBURGESS said:

True they F'd up, but with 5 seconds on the clock, the V formation isn't a guarantee. Run the QB around and then throw the ball with a second left on the clock is the right play. Trying to whack the QB into the middle of next week after he threw the ball away is a cheap shot. I'm sure Bomber fans would agree if it was the Riders who tried to whack Collaros into next week with zero seconds on the clock.

The clock was running with 15 seconds on play clock.

They could have snapped it at 0:00.  That's the right play.

9 minutes ago, Noeller said:

At worse he shoved him and his shoulder rolled up at the end. Listen, I've watched Adam Bighill his entire career and I have seen him knock a guy into next week.... This was far from that. 

True enough. Seemed so much more vicious live than on replay. 

20 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

Fans making excuses for a cheap shot. 

neil patrick harris dr horrible GIF

Bombers don't think it was a cheap shot.  Patterson doesn't think it was a cheap shot.  Refs didn't think it was a cheap shot.  But go on about how it's fans making excuses.

7 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

Former player exonerates Adam Bighill. 

I don't think he's completely wrong but this is an appeal to an authority and honestly an authority that gives a lot of bad takes.

2 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Peterson himself said there was nothing wrong with what Bighill did.  He took responsibility for holding on to the ball too long.

Convincing point.