3 turds plus crappy honker worse than the refs edition

6 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

You'd think that asshat rookie receiver won a Grey Cup the way he was acting. One of our DBs should have cold cocked him. Take a suspension for the team. It was awful watching those turds like Ajou Ajou from Saskatchewan just mock us. How the **** can our secondary & linebackers make that idiot look lik an NFL first round draft pick??? There's very little pride on this team. 

No sense in the DBs making fools of themselves. Wait...an LB already did.

2 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

No sense in the DBs making fools of themselves. Wait...an LB already did.

No, Bighill sent a message to an asshat HC in Mace who wanted to run up the score on us despite up 10 points with 10 seconds left. I'd have done the same thing if I was Bighill. Hey Coach, you want to play stupid games? Then get your qb hurt. 

10 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

No, Bighill sent a message to an asshat HC in Mace who wanted to run up the score on us despite up 10 points with 10 seconds left. I'd have done the same thing if I was Bighill. Hey Coach, you want to play stupid games? Then get your qb hurt. 

Play to the whistle. Bighill cheap shotted him. Sask was being asshats cuz we let them be.

running up the score? lol. Play till the end. Why should he have to kneel the ball? To not embarrass us more ? This is pro sports. Don’t like them trying to score don’t put yourself in that position in the first place.  They scored 19 fuggin points. How are they running up the score exactly   I’d get it if It was 50 to 9 but it’s 19 9. 

if we did that ppl would be screaming for bighill to be suspended. It’s a stupid play by an old frustrated vet who is finished. 

Edited by Goalie

8 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Play to the whistle. Bighill cheap shotted him. Sask was being asshats cuz we let them be.

running up the score? lol. Play till the end. Why should he have to kneel the ball? To not embarrass us more ? This is pro sports. Don’t like them trying to score don’t put yourself in that position in the first place.  They scored 19 fuggin points. How are they running up the score exactly 

Seriously, why have to kneel, you ask? I'm not even going to answer that question because it's so ridiculous. Appears that you have never heard of the Victory Formation & it's origin. Google Joe Pisarcik, New York Giants & the Philadelphia Eagles 1974, to find out what happens when you "play to the whistle". Anyway, Bighill did play to the whistle & nearly put their qb on the 6 game IL. Good for him. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

And no consequences from Osh. In a couple days bombers will release a quote about how he’s an unstoppable prick veteran just like they did when Kramdi went full ***** like Ben stiller. 

Edited by Goalie

13 minutes ago, Goalie said:

And no consequences from Osh. In a couple days bombers will release a quote about how he’s an unstoppable prick veteran just like they did when Kramdi went full ***** 

Oh, stop talking nonsense which this is. You want players playing to the whistle & then at the same time you want them to let up so they don't get hurt. Like, it can't be both ways. You either go full out or you don't. Do you actually think Mace would have called that play if they were up by 7 points or even just three?? No, he would have taken a knee to end it.

Mace wanted to run the score up on us as winning by 10 points wasn't good enough for him. Well, his ego nearly cost him Shea Patterson. I make no apologies for being glad Bighill put that big hit on Patterson. No one here will change my mind on that. People can whine & cry all they want about the play being dirty but it was Mace with his huge ego who sent in that play. He should also be held responsible for what happened.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

The only reason Bighill did that is because he's frustrated.  He is playing like **** and he knows it, the coaches know it (even if they don't do anything about it) and the fans know it. The problem is making that hit late doesn't change anything. It is sad when great players lose it and don't know when to walk away.

5 hours ago, 17to85 said:

The only reason Bighill did that is because he's frustrated.  He is playing like **** and he knows it, the coaches know it (even if they don't do anything about it) and the fans know it. The problem is making that hit late doesn't change anything. It is sad when great players lose it and don't know when to walk away.

Probably but kudos to Bighill for the hit. He knocked Patterson into next week. Mace is lucky he doesn't have to explain why their third stringer is starting. 

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Probably but kudos to Bighill for the hit. He knocked Patterson into next week. Mace is lucky he doesn't have to explain why their third stringer is starting. 

You should be ashamed of that opinion!

The Riders couldn't just Victory Formation it. There were too many seconds left on the clock. 

It was a cheap shot. It was unnecessary. It was after the game was over. It was after the ball was thrown. It was childish. Knocking a QB into next week after the game is completely over should = A week off for Bighill. The CFL can't afford to lose QB's to stupid hits like that one.

4 hours ago, TBURGESS said:

You should be ashamed of that opinion!

The Riders couldn't just Victory Formation it. There were too many seconds left on the clock. 

It was a cheap shot. It was unnecessary. It was after the game was over. It was after the ball was thrown. It was childish. Knocking a QB into next week after the game is completely over should = A week off for Bighill. The CFL can't afford to lose QB's to stupid hits like that one.

I stand by what I said & I don't care if you or anyone else here don't like it. Some of you just don't get it. Mace wouldn't have tried it if the Riders were only up by a FG or TD. Knowing he had a ten point lead with 10 seconds left, Mace just tried to rub our nose in it. He was looking to throw deep.

5 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I stand by what I said & I don't care if you or anyone else here don't like it. Some of you just don't get it. Mace wouldn't have tried it if the Riders were only up by a FG or TD. Knowing he had a ten point lead with 10 seconds left, Mace just tried to rub our nose in it. He was looking to throw deep.

Pure revisionist BS made up story. 

19 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

The only message AB should be sending is acknowledging it’s time hang it up. With hits like this it’s obvious he’s frustrated he can’t play at the level he use too. It’s an extremely hard thing to accept as an elite athlete but it’s actual pretty selfish of him the longer he hangs on. 

14 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

There is on Reddit. I didn't watch the end of the game so it's my first.time seeing it....meh....not sure what all the fuss is about to be honest.

Yeah. I’d agree, for what it’s worth.
The ball was snapped with 15 seconds remaining on the play clock and 4 seconds on the game clock. Real easy to have taken a knee had they wanted. .

So that's the first time I've seen that, as I too shut it off early..... And the whining about it seems overblown. He shoves him down and then MAYBE rolls up on him with the shoulder. But the way people on here are crying about it, I thought Bighill teed off on him with a missile to the head. This gets a meh from me...

Edited by Noeller

24 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

There is on Reddit. I didn't watch the end of the game so it's my first.time seeing it....meh....not sure what all the fuss is about to be honest.

Thanks for that.

isnt this why they go for victory formation. Seriously- wtf didnt they go into V-form

Oh, never mind- A time out was called before the last play by riders

Not nearly close to what everyone is all up in arms about. 

Edited by Wanna-B-Fanboy

31 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

For all his faults with roster building I still do love the way Osh just totally brushes off Mace there.

31 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

5 seconds left is too long for V-form.

The Riders got the ball off the turnover on downs with 53 seconds left and the Bombers had no timeouts.

They easily could have taken 3 knees with the last one being at 0:00.  They ****** it up.

They took the last snap with the clock running at 5 seconds and 16 seconds left on play clock.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

7 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

The Riders got the ball off the turnover on downs with 53 seconds left and the Bombers had no timeouts.

They easily could have taken 3 knees with the last one being at 0:00.  They ****** it up.

They took the last snap with the clock running at 5 seconds and 16 seconds left on play clock.

True they F'd up, but with 5 seconds on the clock, the V formation isn't a guarantee. Run the QB around and then throw the ball with a second left on the clock is the right play. Trying to whack the QB into the middle of next week after he threw the ball away is a cheap shot. I'm sure Bomber fans would agree if it was the Riders who tried to whack Collaros into next week with zero seconds on the clock.

12 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

True they F'd up, but with 5 seconds on the clock, the V formation isn't a guarantee. Run the QB around and then throw the ball with a second left on the clock is the right play. Trying to whack the QB into the middle of next week after he threw the ball away is a cheap shot. I'm sure Bomber fans would agree if it was the Riders who tried to whack Collaros into next week with zero seconds on the clock.

We will never know will we. We could also speculate that had there been a penalty on the play, another play could have taken place. Collaros has demonstrated that the choice play, in that situation is to take a knee. SK #5 was trying to make a football play. Arguably, Bighill was trying to make a football play. I’m sure Bombers fans would agreed had #4 and the team been standing around being pedestrians on an attempted pass, there would be more fuel to raise the pitch forks in disgust. 

Edited by Rod Black

17 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

Nah I guarantee people would be getting mad at O’Shea  and Collaros for the poor clock management and bone headed play if the roles were reversed. 

Looked way later in real time. On replay I guess it’s not as bad but kinda seems like a frustrated player taking liberty with a guy in a somewhat vulnerable position. Don’t think I’d like it if it was a dude doing it to Zach so I don’t like doing it to other QBs also. Obvious frustration from Foothill

Edited by Goalie