Lions-Stamps GDT

I'm not making any excuses for the Lions. I'm saying VAJ had a terrible game and the team still lost by 1.

You said that could be said of any team, perhaps because you didn't understand what I wrote. I challenged your opinion by asking a simple question which you refuse to answer because it makes your point sound ridiculous, which it is. 

The Lions also took a bunch of dumb penalties, went deep too often when they only needed 10 yards and got beat on their OL over and over again. None of these are excuses, they are reasons that the Lions lost.

Again, most games in the cfl are close, and every team that loses leaves plays on the field.... still not sure what your point is other than kissing the lions ass like you always do. It's just funny how the lions are the team that always gets excuses from you.

20 hours ago, TBURGESS said:

When was the last time we tried 6 or 7 deep balls, let alone missed that many to lose? Note that the receivers were open, VAJ made the right read, he just didn't deliver a good ball. 

Pressure will do that. Cgy was hitting him early and often.

52 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Pressure will do that. Cgy was hitting him early and often.

Sure, but he's beaten that kind of pressure a bunch of times before. Personally, I think it had more to do with the gusty wind that affected the throws, but I've got no proof.