TNF Als host Riders GDT

Gotta admit that the Riders are playing way better than the sad-sack lot we have seen ad nauseum for the past few years. Amazing what a new good coach with a different attitude will do.

5 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Gotta admit that the Riders are playing way better than the sad-sack lot we have seen ad nauseum for the past few years. Amazing what a new good coach with a different attitude will do.

Miles Brown took a misconduct penalty and Mace ripped him a new one, Ol’ Dicky would’ve patted his head and said it’s not his fault.

2 hours ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

So the command center can step in and correct a call!  Hmmm

I literally lost count of the number of non-scoring plays/non-turn over calls that the CC chose to automatically review without the need for a challenge. It happened in last week's BC-Calgary game, too

The lack of consistency in the application of this type of review is embarrassing and honestly reeks of ineptitude at best...bias at worst.

Edited by Deiter Fan

11 minutes ago, johnzo said:

Calling it now ... Alexander goes on a tear in Montreal and signs for QB1 money, Collaros and Harris retire after this season,  Saskatchewan overpays to get Streveler.... and when the QB carousel stops spinning, Cody Fajardo is the Bombers' Game 1 starter for 2025. 

f1e065ba-8082-42e1-bcf9-2c637385c85d_tex

15 minutes ago, johnzo said:

Calling it now ... Alexander goes on a tear in Montreal and signs for QB1 money, Collaros and Harris retire after this season,  Saskatchewan overpays to get Streveler.... and when the QB carousel stops spinning, Cody Fajardo is the Bombers' Game 1 starter for 2025. 

Barring any injury this year, I think VAJr is a strong possibility as Bombers QB next season.

I got a feeling Rourke will be back to the CFL later this season, and I got the sense that he will only sign in BC. If the Bombers can snag him that will be great but I highly doubt it.

Edited by M.O.A.B.

1 hour ago, johnzo said:

No I see the Riders signing Masoli next season :D