GDT - Winnipeg Blue Bombers at Toronto Argonauts

I'm hopefull that maybe Ayers will get some defensive reps...as Cole and Wilson are out...and it will become visible that he makes plays...sideline to sideline...tackles before yards gained...as OverHill whiffs...misses...then again I also hope to win the lotto...as long as Osh is running things...it will be more the same...until the season is a wash...and then he will make pointless changes that will have zero use for us moving into 2025...you can book that

As it sits right now I'm expecting a win for the bombers.   They've won 2 out of 3. Dukes seems to be losing his confidence. They will be keeping Grant contained. If we can limit turnovers and contain Grant i think Dukes will hand us the victory. Toronto is good enough the run but not as good as Saskatchewan. We'll need to establish Brady offensively and control the clock. 

I'm excited for this game simply because it's the first game all season I get to sit at home and watch it live in its entirety.

Football wise, the only thing giving me hope is that the Argos seem to be in some mild disarray. Our secondary may be a tough test for Dukes/Arbuckle. Realistically I'm just hoping we don't get blown out. I slammed the Over on Kadeem Carey rushing yards.

I'm pvr'ng it to watch after dinner. Just going to sit on my deck barbecuing while having a Jack Daniels. It's nice today. Kind of a cool. cloudy day in Calgary. After the inferno & smoke of the last 2 weeks, I just wan to enjoy some time outside. I'm not going to let a Bomber game give me indigestion or put me in a bad mood.