GDT - Winnipeg Blue Bombers at Toronto Argonauts

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

Lol Wilson has 5 catches for 62 yards on 6 targets in one half 

I trust JBR when he says his fundamentals aren’t sound, but the dude has one 200 yard game and now you expect him to score a 80 yard tuddy every time he touches the ball and anything less is a disappointment? Like what are you even talking about, he’s our most productive receiver tonight. 

Agreed. I know things are rough around here but he’s a 24 year old rookie, there’s going to be growing pains but really he’s been our best receiver all season. There’s no reason to believe he can’t get better, hopefully with a healthy Lawler and maybe an addition of Bailey or Whitehead he can actually progress properly and not have to be a number one receiver option. 

5 minutes ago, Mike said:

Lol Wilson has 5 catches for 62 yards on 6 targets in one half 

I trust JBR when he says his fundamentals aren’t sound, but the dude has one 200 yard game and now you expect him to score a 80 yard tuddy every time he touches the ball and anything less is a disappointment? Like what are you even talking about, he’s our most productive receiver tonight. 

Right. Cherry picking mods are interesting 

3 minutes ago, voodoochylde said:

For everyone who has been hating on Kramdi (and I’m no fan) he’s had a helluva game so far.

He has always been athletic and hard-nosed but given to mental gaffes.