GDT - Winnipeg Blue Bombers at Toronto Argonauts

1 minute ago, BBlink said:

I don't mind it. It's a yard we've gotten automatically this year and we got screwed by the refs once again. 

You gotta show your D you believe in them after the way they played all game 

I get why they went for it, but I don’t think that was the right choice given how desperately we needed a win. That’s a call you make when you’re 5-2, not 2-5

Just now, voodoochylde said:

If you can’t get a yard in the CFL when it matters you don’t deserve to win.  

No issue with the call.  

It’s not something he’s traditionally done though really, is it? 

1 minute ago, captaincanuck12 said:

Finding a new way to lose every game. Oshea needs to make some tough decisions now. This is f****** putrid.

This should be out of his hands and into Walters' and Millers'.

Just now, Mike said:

I get why they went for it, but I don’t think that was the right choice given how desperately we needed a win. That’s a call you make when you’re 5-2, not 2-5

You gotta show your X you believe in them is such an O'Shea thing to say ;😉

Ridiculous game. In the end we prob deserved to win but turnovers killed us. The D gave up zero TDS and we lost. Changes are necessary on O.  It’s not O’Shea fumbling balls out there. I don’t have a problem with 3rd and inches in a cfl game ever. Should be automatic 

Edited by Goalie

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

yup....that time in game...and how the flow went and how you saw your defense playing....you take the 3.....bad bad decision

My favourite was the ref calling “timeout Toronto” before our 2nd down play when they clearly don’t have a timeout because they just lost their challenge under 3 mins and then the clock runs anyway so clearly again they didn’t have a timeout to call.

So is the ref just trying to psych us out or what?

If you can’t get a handle on who has what for timeouts as a head ref you shouldn’t get paid.

5 minutes ago, Mike said:

It's not just trusting the D, it's also avoiding the risk of Grant on a KO return. If you convert the first down (and arguably they did), you can bleed clock and then kick for the win with little time left.