GDT - Winnipeg Blue Bombers at Toronto Argonauts

2 minutes ago, Old Bomber Fan said:

What a f…….joke. I said it at the beginning of the year they will not make the playoffs and they are proving me right. 

Boy, yeah. It'll be tough for this team to make it. They'll likely have to finish ahead of Hamilton, Edmonton, and Calgary. The Bombers likely will not win again till September.

4 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Keys to the game 

coaching coaching coaching. Dinwiddie n co have slapped mos and his boys around with drastically better game plans, execution and adjustments. We don’t have to out coach them, but we atleast have to be at the same level. 

get off the blocks. Our front has been passive waiting for holding calls that aren’t coming and have failed to disengage in run stop. We have to fight through holds, fight off blockers and make plays. 

Put up yards. The argos are going to slap us in terms of starting field position due to STs. Our offence has to consistently drive the field and keep the punt team off the field. 

Team dinwiddie slapped the mafia harder than rico 

jones did a good job Hubert too. But in general the usual domination of the opposition in the trenches we’ve seen. 

not only did we put up the yards we stopped grant! 

1/3 ain’t half bad. But it ain’t half good either. 

1 minute ago, Booch said:

It truly starts above Buck in my opinion.....Buck has to work with what his HC allows him

Agree. Walter’s or mos. One needs to go. 

2 minutes ago, Goalie said:

5 turnovers plus 2 missed FGs. 

bad teams find ways to lose games and ruin good performances. 

2 minutes ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

Who’s ready for Osh’s smirk at the presser?

Puke 

Eventho I have no issue with the 3rd and short decision, if you are walters and miller, you could justify firing O’Shea. It’s not gonna happen but I could see how after this loss especially you could justify it. 

Edited by Goalie

as per Osh..."they working hard...they are pro's...they will fix it."..like wtf...maybe "they" or some of "they" just aren good enough...hungry enough.....theres a thought...maybe he as the Coach should fix that

Just now, Goalie said:

Eventho I have no issue with the 3rd and short decision, if you are walters and miller, you could justify firing O’Shea. 

decisions a lot of time are game flow dependent...and time of the game....that was not the time...the flow dictated our defense would hold....poor decision

11 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Ridiculous game. In the end we prob deserved to win but turnovers killed us. The D gave up zero TDS and we lost. Changes are necessary on O.  It’s not O’Shea fumbling balls out there. I don’t have a problem with 3rd and inches in a cfl game ever. Should be automatic 

c1d36843d7071047116a6890b390c4d7cee6212e

1 minute ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Just give Nathan Rourke the 10yr/6m contract already.

agreed- but he still has to work behind that line...

1 minute ago, Booch said:

as per Osh..."they working hard...they are pro's...they will fix it."..like wtf...maybe "they" or some of "they" just aren good enough...hungry enough.....theres a thought...maybe he as the Coach should fix that

People fumbled bro. **** happens. I think what you expect isn’t really realistic even when they were winning. You expect perfection which isn’t realistic. Osh ain’t gonna say **** to the media. He hasn’t in 10 years. 

Nobody deserved a victory for their performance today. Unfortunately, the only crew getting consequences for their poor performance is the one that actually played the best out of the three. The refs and the Argos get off scotch free.

Just now, Goalie said:

People fumbled bro. **** happens. I think what you expect isn’t really realistic even when they were winning. You expect perfection which isn’t realistic. Osh ain’t gonna say **** to the media. He hasn’t in 10 years. 

you yourself say this player..that player...that other player are "toast"...u cant yap outta both sides your mouth....bro

Don't need perfection...but you need capable players....capable coaching....and capable practice...and teaching...if it has to come down to a practice a week of ball security and fundemantals...and consequence ....ie a seat on the bench for repeat miscues...so be it...the country club atmosphere doesnt work now when the talent has eroded to the point it doesnt gloss over things

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

Not really. Three fumbles by three vets is totally inexcusable. Demski fumbling twice in two games in a one score game in the fourth should absolutely not happen. But when there’s no accountability for vets things like this are going to happen again. 

Just now, Arnold_Palmer said:

Not really. Three fumbles by three vets is totally inexcusable. Demski fumbling twice in two games in a one score game in the fourth should absolutely not happen. But when there’s no accountability for vets things like this are going to happen again. 

he just arguing cause it was my take on things.....doesnt see the forest thru th trees

Just now, Atomic said:

DT asked O'Shea if Neufeld was pulled for injury or performance reasons and O'Shea said "We'll see." ???

What an interesting comment. It says everything. He was pulled due to the team's desire to get better. 

Eli was terrible on those back to back sacks but he must have settled in after that. Lets keep playing him and let offensive line gel with him in it.

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

Seemed performance based imo. I think he might be the first vet to fall. 

Agreed. But Eli got burnt badly in his place. I know Micah Vanterpool is more of a guard than a tackle, I wonder if he might get a shot.

15 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

Well boys, it has been a good ride. They are not going anywhere this year, felt bad for Castillo. Was a high snap on that kick.

The sun sill rise tomorrow.

I dunno, man. Missed 2 pressure kicks, end of half and again in OT. Not pro level. No excuses. huge contribution to the loss.

Ontaria Wilson is legit!  Problem is he's the only receiver on the field right now that's playing above replacement level. 

1 minute ago, deepsixemtoboyd said:

I dunno, man. Missed 2 pressure kicks, end of half and again in OT. Not pro level. No excuses. huge contribution to the loss.

I just wish the refs hadn't stolen the ball from us at the end of the 4th quarter. I would have loved a FG miss for a single point at that juncture.