3 turds plus crappy honker we arrgggblowit

1 the fumble few. Bad drops too but just repeatedly gave the ball away

2 bigstill sucks. Ran over repeatedly pushed past for free yards. 

3 ole ol. Soo much easy pressure and Strev doing all the work in short yardage  

crappy honker to the refs/cc. That spot was bs so was the none pi call. how do guys get pulled for head shots but the refs dont call the hits lol. 

honourable mentions kramdi Hubert woods adams Wilson jones the secondary and kick cover team. 

15 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Comes down to the 5 turnovers and 2 missed FGs. D gave up 6 points so you know can’t exactly blame them. 9 I suppose with OT. 

the turds are the entire O 

and Castillo actually 

The D as a unit played really well. That said the argos O was also really bad. We got gashed and didn’t come up big when we needed it. Also flat out dropped 3 picks. 

45 minutes ago, do or die said:

Dishonorable mentions

Demski, ZC, Castillo, and just about everybody else on O, not named Oliveria

“Hi Red. I wanna give a big beef to all the fumbles the bomber receivers give up. Especially an extra stinky beef to that guy Demski. He doesn’t know how to hang onto the ball. Thanks Red. Oh one more thing Red, that #84 is completely useless. He falls like a toddler. Sorry for the rant Red.” 

Edited by Rod Black

D was good... ST okay...... That offense. Woof. Coming home for two weeks and I ******* hate coming off a loss. The mood in the province is gonna be ugly based on this season. Next Thurs won't be as pleasant a day as it should be.....

43 minutes ago, SectionKBlackout said:

Can someone explain to me why we don't run the ball more? Is there a reason a guy who is almost a 5ypc is the last option while we toss ducks?

Couldn't agree more except for "tossing ducks". Zach wasn't the problem tonight. Aside from the Montreal game, all of these games have been close. Brady should be having 15 carries bare minimum, likely  closer to 20 along with a handful of checkdowns/screens. This play calling, and utilization of certain talents is baffling.

47 minutes ago, Mr. Perfect said:

Couldn't agree more except for "tossing ducks". Zach wasn't the problem tonight. Aside from the Montreal game, all of these games have been close. Brady should be having 15 carries bare minimum, likely  closer to 20 along with a handful of checkdowns/screens. This play calling, and utilization of certain talents is baffling.

The games being close doesn't mean collaros hasn't been bad. His decision making has been really bad. 

Just now, brett_c_b said:

The games being close doesn't mean collaros hasn't been bad. His decision making has been really bad. 

Yep he's had tough moments at times this season. The TD to INT ratio is a problem. However, tonight he was not the reason we lost. In fact I'd go so far to say tonight was one of his better games of the year throwing for 300 plus yards while the interior of the line was caved in for the entire second half.

Bull$hit reffing

Facking up our game by coughing the ball up

The bad call by Osh on third down to go for it, instead of kicking the field goal

Otherwise I'm begining to like this Hubert kid ...Woods and Adams ...and okay Wilson

1 hour ago, Stickem said:

Bull$hit reffing

The bad call by Osh on third down to go for it, instead of kicking the field goal

Otherwise I'm begining to like this Hubert kid ...Woods and Adams ...and okay Wilson

Was it a bad call or bad execution of a gimme 3rd and 1. If they kick the field goal then give up a touchdown it would be a bad call not to have gone for it and burned up the clock. 

They took a high percentage play which has been a strength with streveler, which if it worked basically seals the win. Despite it not working I'd argue it was the correct call.

3 hours ago, Stickem said:

Bull$hit reffing

What a series for Hubert where the OL in charge of blocking him gets a procedure call and then the next play he goes and draws a holding penalty. Last round in the CFL draft. What a steal

5 hours ago, BBlink said:

What a series for Hubert where the OL in charge of blocking him gets a procedure call and then the next play he goes and draws a holding penalty. Last round in the CFL draft. What a steal

And he's only going to get better and better.

7 hours ago, BBlink said:

I am a fan of that kid. He just stands out in a good way so often. I dunno if he's got a real high ceiling, but even as a contributing piece he is a dandy.

2 hours ago, 17to85 said:

I am a fan of that kid. He just stands out in a good way so often. I dunno if he's got a real high ceiling, but even as a contributing piece he is a dandy.

I think his intangibles will take him far. If he adds a bit of weight and plays a pass rushing hybrid between dt and de I think he’s a super sub. He could be extremely productive in that role, but he also does a good job getting off tackles and playing the run so he could be a high snap count guy.