SNF Ti Cats @ Winless Elks GDT

I was laughing in the fourth quarter watching Tre Ford Show running & throwing all over the Ti Cat defense in garbage time. However, just shows you the tools that kid has & how stupid it was for Jarious Jackson to stick with MBT after halftime. I swear, some of these head coaches can't see the forest for the trees even if a tree was one foot in front of them. That's Jarious Jackson.

How much of a dumbass does Jackson have to be to stick with MBT after such a dismal season that he's having? I never thought much of him as a qb. I don't think much of him as a Head Coach. The team is 0-7. Give the fans what they want. They haven't had a decent season since 2017. Listen to the fans. Play Ford. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

13 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I was laughing in the fourth quarter watching Tre Ford Show running & throwing all over the Ti Cat defense in garbage time. However, just shows you the tools that kid has & how stupid it was for Jarious Jackson to stick with MBT after halftime. I swear, some of these head coaches can't see the forest for the trees even if a tree was one foot in front of them. That's Jarious Jackson.

How much of a dumbass does Jackson have to be to stick with MBT after such a dismal season that he's having? I never thought much of him as a qb. I don't think much of him as a Head Coach. The team is 0-7. Give the fans what they want. They haven't had a decent season since 2017. Listen to the fans. Play Ford. 

It also seems obvious that the team has lost confidence in Bethel-Thompson. Given his salary, I would not be surprised to see him cut before Labour Day.