GDT- Bombers vs BC

4 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Doesn’t mean he’s hurt, certainly wasn’t an injury sub. 

I assumed it was an injury cuz why else would he go out.

What a statement game by the blue!  I had written this team off for dead... And we're still not out of the water yet but sheesh we keep playing like this and if the offense can finally get some more touchdowns... 

Edited by captaincanuck12

Most promising game this season I think. 

Everyone on defense should take a bow. Younger has them locked in. DL looked good. Secondary was in tight coverage too. 

Think Buck intentionally tried to rein in Collaros' love of deep balls and it paid off. Did a good job getting the ball to his playmakers. Lucky is never going to be a stud receiver but he was a needed jolt. An actual speed receiver. Some of our new ones seem like they're going fast but then you see Lucky and there is a difference. 

Mike Miller and the ST are pretty solid but Sheahan is still a problem. 

2 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Not saying VAJ isn't really hurt, and he likely is, maybe seriously, but he sure has a habit of getting "hurt" in games he is getting his ass kicked.

As with FAJ, he loves to make sure everyone knows he's hurt... And that's the ONLY reason he played poorly!!!!

Ford's pick was an actual turning point. Pokey's great catch was a great catch that technically was incomplete. But that too was a momentum builder. Zach got a bit more time to find his targets but the game plan and play-calling much improved. O-line got down to bully-ball and Brady made 'em pay. Defence was simply lights out.

24 minutes ago, Captain Blue said:

Some of our new ones seem like they're going fast but then you see Lucky and there is a difference. 

to be fair, Luckys speed is a different type of speed. I cant explain it other than that.

Edited by Wanna-B-Fanboy