GDT- Bombers vs BC

Interesting...but not surprising on ZC comment on Lucky TD how it was 100 percent due to a vet receiver doing a specific thing to make that score...and also something they hadn't even ran thru in practice...he just knew...that's what we needed on offence...and something the QB can rely on

I would also like Bailey in too for those exact same things...and what he also brings in run game...sweeps...screens...let Johnson learn and marinate a yr..

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

Interesting...but not surprising on ZC comment on Lucky TD how it was 100 percent due to a vet receiver doing a specific thing to make that score...and also something they hadn't even ran thru in practice...he just knew...that's what we needed on offence...and something the QB can rely on

I would also like Bailey in too for those exact same things...and what he also brings in run game...sweeps...screens...let Johnson learn and marinate a yr..

Yup Bailey takes Johnsons spot and does everything better. Would help a ton. Lucky I think added a calming influence to the O. Needed that shot of experience. 

2 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Yup Bailey takes Johnsons spot and does everything better. Would help a ton. Lucky I think added a calming influence to the O. Needed that shot of experience. 

I was reading on X today. Someone said that O'Shea says we don't need Bailey. He said the rookie receivers are doing just fine. 

9 minutes ago, do or die said:

VA wasn't finding the primary guy (credit coverage).......looks like a different (bad) QB, when he has to go deep into his reads..........

The key to beating him has never been pressure, it’s allways been about dropping Guys back taking away the easy routes, rotating coverage and keeping things disguised. We did exactly that, last week too. JY is a stud DC. 

2 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

I love dominant defense so much more than dominant offense.

O is more fun to watch in the regular season, D takes you much further. I love the physical domination of the game. From Brady rumbling, to lucky fighting, and the secondary shutting down every thing. 

5 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Lawler...Demski...Wilson..Bailey..Lucky..Woli and Clercius when all healthy...that's a solid group.

And swap out Case for Smith..Smith offers more in regards to use on offence and he also played covers...Case is pedestrian

4 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I was reading on X today. Someone said that O'Shea says we don't need Bailey. He said the rookie receivers are doing just fine. 

Shows how brain dead he is...other than Wilson no other rookie has done ****...I not including Clercius as he is a Canadian

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

Lawler...Demski...Wilson..Bailey..Lucky..Woli and Clercius when all healthy...that's a solid group.

And swap out Case for Smith..Smith offers more in regards to use on offence and he also played covers...Case is pedestrian

Shows how brain dead he is...other than Wilson no other rookie has done ****...I not including Clercius as he is a Canadian

Wheatfall?

11 minutes ago, Noeller said:

In Johnsons spot.... As soon as ******* possible. 

Isn’t lawler expected back next game? I’m still in favour of Bailey brought back and starting 4 Americans at receiver while Woli is out and then designating an American vet and the naturalized Canadian for the 8 ratio spot 

5 minutes ago, blue85gold said:

Isn’t lawler expected back next game? I’m still in favour of Bailey brought back and starting 4 Americans at receiver while Woli is out and then designating an American vet and the naturalized Canadian for the 8 ratio spot 

give the injuries we've already seen at receiver this year do we really want to go forward without depth?

Also never seen before. B.C. Sucks, 4 - 1st downs. Time o’ possession 42 - 18 for the dominant team, the Thunder of The Winnipeg Blue Bombers. B.C. Sucks 102 yards O, the Powerful Commanding Winnipeg Blue Bombers - 430 yards O. Remarkable Attendance - don’t need a rapper to almost sell out. 4 effen sacks by the Mighty Winnipeg Blue Bombers. 
B.C. Proved they suck. 

Edited by Rod Black

Case came in for Wilson when the spotter pulled him. So he's a utility spare receiver/returner. But if Lawler returns in 2 weeks, what are the chances we see Lucky Whitehead returning punts/kickoffs? They were using Lucky today same way they tried to give Janarion Grant some reps on offence in the past.