GDT- Bombers vs BC

2 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Yeah Sheehan hasn’t been good. He’s been getting a little bit of a pass because of how good our coverage teams have been playing and how many other positions had under preforming players but I didn’t think he was good enough last year and certainly hasn’t been the case this year. 

3 tweaks...Punter...Center....Thomas use.....and switch back the returner...we do that and allow the defensive front to rotate and play like they did...then I am fine with Kramdi staying put if it allows us to keep Randolph on the oline...

11 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

Yeah Sheehan hasn’t been good. He’s been getting a little bit of a pass because of how good our coverage teams have been playing and how many other positions had under preforming players but I didn’t think he was good enough last year and certainly hasn’t been the case this year. 

Kinda have to agree with you on Sheehan. Do we have anyone in the wings that can punt?

I actually found the rotation we used on the D-line last night was really good, IMO the best I have seen this season. We gave some varying looks. It won't work on every team, but a three front with Garbut, Adams and Willy became dominant last game.

Our O-line while not perfect looked much better, I think we can roll with what we put out moving forward. Nuef. may not get his spot back after he is healthy if that play continues....side bar Wallace is aggressive...I think we are going to grow to really like him as he continues to grow, he plays to line and flirts with crossing it every time.

7 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

I can't help but think if the Bombers had used that exact game plan on D against Montreal, we are defending cup champions right now.

Is it a gameplan or is it the Ford/Bonds factor.

27 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

2 shitty punts that we were damned lucky didn't cost us. The field position hole he put the team in early was a HUGE credit to the D for over coming with no damage. He owes them all for saving his ass. 

5 minutes ago, Colin Unger said:

Is it a gameplan or is it the Ford/Bonds factor.

If you can't tell the difference between Halls blitz schemes he was using against montreal in the cup last year and what they ran last night I don't know what to tell you...

Just now, TBURGESS said:

It will be interesting to see what changes BC makes now that they've been exposed so badly two weeks in a row. 

what can they do?

Luved the work on our pass rush.....I can see why we kept Garbutt around and he delivered ....Pressure on Adams was relentless and that's the key to beating that club....Ford is an all star in the making and our other db's aren't that shabby either....O Line finally gave Zack the time to get back on his game and with Lawler back in the line-up, this club is going to be very tough for anyone to handle...Seems Lucky provided the missing spark on offence and we actually notched a td (sacrasm)...I hope we can keep it going and have shaken that rough start off of our backs....Domination football by the BIGBLUE last night ....luv 'ed it

I said I had a 'feeling" about this one, sure glad it wasn't indigestion...

The positives: I can't think of any play I wanted to swear at Jake, Biggie or BA, I guess only being on the field for 18 really helps.

Still would like to see Eli at centre and given a chance to get on a roll, I though with Kolo going out we might see that last night but no luck. I can remember at least one run play that I saw Kolo standing around the line looking for someone to block. Dude the play went forward, why are you in pass pro?

After the flags in the first 1/4 I thought we would be sunk, how does Collaros take yet another time count at home? As others have said, the Ford interception cracked VAJ's spirit and the game was over early.

Enjoy the long weekend and the Bye Week, always good to have a win that lingers.

3 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Bighill nearly blew a sack on Adams but luckily help arrived before he embarrassed himself being unable to wrap up. 

True, but I didn't feel the need to swear about it as he slowed him up enough to allow others to swarm.

I haven't read the entire thread, was there any talk during game about the BC DB's trying to rough Wilson up? 1 and 0 both crossed the line after the whistle more than a couple times and the refs watched and did nothing. Absolute **** reffing and shows just what a DBag Peters is.

6 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

True, but I didn't feel the need to swear about it as he slowed him up enough to allow others to swarm.

I haven't read the entire thread, was there any talk during game about the BC DB's trying to rough Wilson up? 1 and 0 both crossed the line after the whistle more than a couple times and the refs watched and did nothing. Absolute **** reffing and shows just what a DBag Peters is.

IMO ,that was Biggies best game in a long while.......

2 minutes ago, Piggy 1 said:

It was. Part of that is bc just not running the ball, but the biggest is how we deployed him. I can count on one hand how many times he blitzed with fingers to spare. He spied vaj a lot and even his sack came on a shallow spy. Even though it was a half sack at best where he failed to wrap and Adams finished the play. 

42 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Luved the work on our pass rush.....I can see why we kept Garbutt around and he delivered ....Pressure on Adams was relentless and that's the key to beating that club....Ford is an all star in the making and our other db's aren't that shabby either....O Line finally gave Zack the time to get back on his game and with Lawler back in the line-up, this club is going to be very tough for anyone to handle...Seems Lucky provided the missing spark on offence and we actually notched a td (sacrasm)...I hope we can keep it going and have shaken that rough start off of our backs....Domination football by the BIGBLUE last night ....luv 'ed it

I said since last yr....Beside WJ that Garbutt was the next best...

28 minutes ago, Piggy 1 said:

agree