3 stars plus hh bc sucks again!

1 the whole D? Adam’s with a sack and a half, garbutt with 1 and a tfl, the entire secondary, incredible two game stretch by the D

2 sergioooo insane 60 yarder again 6/6 and 72 yards per kick off

3 brady zach wilson  pick em they all played well

hh cadwallader with an incredible recovery on the on side fg. Honourable mention to lucky and his Td, zach finding second gear on a first down run.

crunch of the game, Ayer’s killed a man on return team

blocker of the game Randolph had him self a day and really helped solidify the ol 1 down 1 to go 

4 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

hh cadwallader with an incredible recovery on the on side fg.

That was so clutch for someone who likely isn't on the hands team

4 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

blocker of the game Randolph had him self a day and really helped solidify the ol 1 down 1 to go 

Reminds me off when we put Bond in at RG in 2017 or 18 I believe and it changed the line. I think Randolph had one illegal procedure and I didn't see him get beat. What a great first start. 

23 minutes ago, K-Shack said:

That was so clutch for someone who likely isn't on the hands team

Reminds me off when we put Bond in at RG in 2017 or 18 I believe and it changed the line. I think Randolph had one illegal procedure and I didn't see him get beat. What a great first start. 

Exactly, that’s a lber taking a ball away from hands guys. Tremendous play. 

I had that same thought briefly too. Randolph jumped once and got tagged for a real flimsy holding call(could’ve been the wrong number from the ref, they did call an off sides against Habba whose on the 6game) he did tug but it was real mild. 
 We still have a huge hole in the middle, but he was doing a great job helping lofton and kola. 

19 minutes ago, BigBlue said:

HH to MOS and the coaching staff

The gdr was the best we’ve seen in maybe two years. Saw less Thomas which was big too. 
 But the offensive play call was not good. A lot of our offence came from passes behind the line, and guys making things happen. Buck gets an F grade from me again. No evolution in play call, blamed the head set, bunch of 2 and outs to start, really bad red zone calls. 

Dline...well WJ..Garbutt..Adams..Woods...solid...active...aggressive...more please

Whole defensive backfield...solid and physical

Randolph/Lucky..Randolph...huge impact...solid and athletic..switching blocks..finding guys to move....Lucky...spark...smarts...nice decoy on the motion ....threat everytime ball in his hands

HH to Ayers for almost killing a guy

3 more tweaks...center...punter...returner....and minimize Thomas use or 6 game him...he is nowhere near the player the other 4 mentioned are and we are noticeably weaker on his reps

3 minutes ago, Booch said:

Dline...well WJ..Garbutt..Adams..Woods...solid...active...aggressive...more please

Whole defensive backfield...solid and physical

Randolph/Lucky..Randolph...huge impact...solid and athletic..switching blocks..finding guys to move....Lucky...spark...smarts...nice decoy on the motion ....threat everytime ball in his hands

3 more tweaks...center...punter...returner....and minimize Thomas use or 6 game him...he is nowhere near the player the other 4 mentioned are and we are noticeably weaker on his reps

The big turd on the field was shanks for sure. 26 yards net per punt. Forget the apple and a road map get him a bus ticket and a boot. 

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

The big turd on the field was shanks for sure. 26 yards net per punt. Forget the apple and a road map get him a bus ticket and a boot. 

He's just brutal...if we need a big punt to get us out of trouble he can't...2 bad shanks in 1 game too...inexcusable

2 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

but did he kill himself too? Sure looked to me like he was out on his feet after that collision. 

I think so. Couldn't see the number but one of our guys got walked to the locker room after that play.  I assumed it was Ayers.

D was a revelation. We even got some real QB pressure. Great to see. Saw a lot of really good linebacker play as well including Michael Griffin mucking it up inside the tackle box.

Maybe the biggest game from our offensive line today once they got established. Zach was dropping back and felt comfortable in the pocket.

Lucky - he's not leaving the lineup. He didn't play the majority of snaps but he made a big impact anyways. For a smaller guy he is exceptional at getting extra yards while a guy is trying to tackle him. You really see his veteran savvy.

45 minutes ago, Booch said:

Never seen anything like that ever before. Two guys knocked into next week and neither had the ball. They fall down go BOOM.  

Edited by Rod Black

39 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

Never seen anything like that ever before. Two guys knocked into next week and neither had the ball. They fall down go BOOM.  

Just watching the PVR right now and they went helmet to helmet.... Never a good thing.

1.  Our DBs.  TV idiots gong on and on about VA not playing well — everybody he threw to was blanketed

2.  Willy — Can’t say I never had doubts, but he’s still amazing

3.  Castillo — perfect bounceback

HH. Cadwallader — nice.

4 hours ago, wbbfan said:

1 the whole D? Adam’s with a sack and a half, garbutt with 1 and a tfl, the entire secondary, incredible two game stretch by the D

2 sergioooo insane 60 yarder again 6/6 and 72 yards per kick off

3 brady zach wilson  pick em they all played well

hh cadwallader with an incredible recovery on the on side fg. Honourable mention to lucky and his Td, zach finding second gear on a first down run.

crunch of the game, Ayer’s killed a man on return team

Neufeld's done. He shouldn't play another down for us & retire. But we know what will happen when he can play. O'Shea will put him back in. 

4 hours ago, wbbfan said:

BC trying to be cute by showing us a lack of respect on that onside play. That took all the wind out of their sails & were out of it for the rest of the game. Good to see it happen to Campbell. I think he figured that the Lions offense can just turn it on when they want. 

4 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

BC trying to be cute by showing us a lack of respect on that onside play. That took all the wind out of their sails & were out of it for the rest of the game. Good to see it happen to Campbell. I think he figured that the Lions offense can just turn it on when they want. 

The timing of it just seemed weird to me. Like take your 3 points and the game was still within reach. Unless the Bombers D was just in their heads that much and they felt they were desperate.