FNF Als @ Ti Cats GDT

I heard an interview with Ambrosie on CJOB and he was talking about the command center and I wish I had a transcript but he is just way in over his head, that guy is totally clueless. He seems like a pleasant guy and I love that he's a bomber fan but he's definitely a bit of a muppet

Just now, Super Duper Negatron said:

They said down by contact which it wasn't even close to being.

This is ludicrous

Just now, Atomic said:

I heard an interview with Ambrosie on CJOB and he was talking about the command center and I wish I had a transcript but he is just way in over his head, that guy is totally clueless. He seems like a pleasant guy and I love that he's a bomber fan but he's definitely a bit of a muppet

This is ludicrous

Ambrosie is a Bomber fan?  Based on what?

They need to get calls right.  Honestly I'd engage some alumni, players along with refs.  Have a 3 person panel.  Don't think it would cost too much.  They don't even need to leave their houses, just have access to the cameras.  They all punch in their ruling and majority rules for the ultimate call.

Most of the calls they are dealing with are not intricate rules based decisions.  Just common sense football stuff.  Is this a penalty or not...is this a fumble or not (with immediate recovery).

5 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Ambrosie is a Bomber fan?  Based on what?

They need to get calls right.  Honestly I'd engage some alumni, players along with refs.  Have a 3 person panel.  Don't think it would cost too much.  They don't even need to leave their houses, just have access to the cameras.  They all punch in their ruling and majority rules for the ultimate call.

Most of the calls they are dealing with are not intricate rules based decisions.  Just common sense football stuff.  Is this a penalty or not...is this a fumble or not (with immediate recovery).

He seems like he is obviously a Bomber fan to me but if you disagree that's fine, it's not really important.

But on the topic of the command center, he was on CJOB and I just hunted down the clip on the audio vault. If you start at 51:41 on the August 1st 6 PM timeslot and then continue onto the 7 PM timeslot you can hear the interview. It's painfully obvious this guy has NO CLUE what is going on or how to fix it. It's actually insane how much of an airhead he is.

https://globalnews.ca/pages/audio-vault-cjob/

This is the same officiating crew as our game last week BTW....with Proulx instead of McInnes as head ref.

That line judge not being able to make that fumble call in real time should be fireable.  The Command Center backing it up is even worse.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

Pretty sure I saw a few of these refs at miles Mac buckeyes games last year. That’s high school football. That or Kidonan East for sure. Reivers are believers and these refs belong in rehab. 

Edited by Goalie