FNF Als @ Ti Cats GDT

9 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Bottom of a guys cleat touching a guys helmet on the turf = down by contact is the dumbest rule in sports.  Should have to at least be trying to make an effort to tackle a guy to get him down by contact.

That’s just what they are saying tonight. Every game it’s different. Every reffing crew is inept as is the command center, run by former incompetent refs. Proulx is a good ref tho and his facials today suggest he’s dumb founded like all of us. The assistant refs look 17

Edited by Goalie

Yeah. Just listened to the Ambrosie clip. I agree that his way of thinking about the purpose of the command centre is absolutely absurd.

He’s saying that if you have to look at it in a slow motion to detect an error then it shouldn’t be called an error… what would be the point of a command centre if you cannot slow it down to find things that are missed calls? Esp calls that change the outcome of the game. I understand why the standard is “irrefutable“ (and “clear and obvious“ also works), but the idea that you shouldn’t be able to slow it down to get to that conclusion defeats the entire purpose of video replay!

The way he is thinking about it leads to what just happened in this game. And it’s only possible impact will be to make people furious.

8 minutes ago, deepsixemtoboyd said:

Yeah. Just listened to the Ambrosie clip. I agree that his way of thinking about the purpose of the command centre is absolutely absurd.

He’s saying that if you have to look at it in a slow motion to detect an error then it shouldn’t be called an error… what would be the point of a command centre if you cannot slow it down to find things that are missed calls? Esp calls that change the outcome of the game. I understand why the standard is “irrefutable“ (and “clear and obvious“ also works), but the idea that you shouldn’t be able to slow it down to get to that conclusion defeats the entire purpose of video replay!

The way he is thinking about it leads to what just happened in this game. And it’s only possible impact will be to make people furious.

Watch it in 1.0x then....still obvious.

2 hours ago, deepsixemtoboyd said:

The entire point of the cc and instant replay in sports is to get the call right. No other league I know of uses it to protect the refs on the field instead of the integrity of the game. 
 Fire Ambrose, fix the league. 

10 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Haven't seen the miss tonight, but I have always said if you can't get all the reviews right then don't do reviews. Mistakes or misses in real time fine, but Mistakes after review? Totally unacceptable.  Blatant missed call from review cost the Bombers a win last week.

Wait until you see that fumble that was ruled not a fumble. It's unbelievable. What an embarrasment. 

7 hours ago, wbbfan said:

The entire point of the cc and instant replay in sports is to get the call right. No other league I know of uses it to protect the refs on the field instead of the integrity of the game. 
 Fire Ambrose, fix the league. 

Scarf Boy. Useless ****. 

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yeah that has to be the worst and most pathetic command center call/non call of all time...if that's how they gonna do things then what's the point even...brutal...just scrap it and stop wasting time

Those at the CC should be fired. Randy will buy them new scarves. 

9 hours ago, Piggy 1 said:

That Alexander kid looks to be a keeper.

He'll be a FA next winter.