FNF Als @ Ti Cats GDT

20 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

When my son plugs in his laptop to watch football on his 70 inch smart tv he gets a message saying the game is not available in his area. How in God's name is that growing the game??? CFL fans in the US can't watch the games. My son is so disgusted with CBS Sports that he's losing interest in the CFL. The second year in a row he can't watch games. He can watch all kinds of college & NFL games. We're losing out in America & it's the CFL's fault.

Stop ranting garbage, your son could watch almost every CFL game in the US streaming CFL+, but Daddy wants to blame the bad scarf man instead!

https://www.cfl.ca/plus/

22 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

Stop ranting garbage, your son could watch almost every CFL game in the US streaming CFL+, but Daddy wants to blame the bad scarf man instead!

https://www.

22 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

https://www.cfl.ca/plus/

I'll be in Seattle this weekend & check it out for myself. If I'm wrong, I'll find out. And it's Scarf Boy. Not Scarf Man. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

On 2024-08-06 at 12:39 AM, SpeedFlex27 said:

When my son plugs in his laptop to watch football on his 70 inch smart tv he gets a message saying the game is not available in his area. How in God's name is that growing the game??? CFL fans in the US can't watch the games. My son is so disgusted with CBS Sports that he's losing interest in the CFL. The second year in a row he can't watch games. He can watch all kinds of college & NFL games. We're losing out in America & it's the CFL's fault.

If he has a good adblocker then  I believe sportsurge.net and reddit cfl streams do have live streams of each CFL game.      A fan shouldn't have to find "illegal" streams and I'm not surprised since the CFL struggled mightily on putting up a site where fans can track stats.  

On 2024-08-03 at 1:08 PM, WinnipegGordo said:

this is the first time I've seen this... and I'm completely baffled... the people who said this is the worst call they've ever seen... hard to disagree with that... couldn't have been a more textbook fumble and recovery...

I love when the review starts Ferguson says "they'll get this corrected quickly"... Maas has never had a more justifiable rant... I'd feel exactly the same way

21 minutes ago, bearpants said:

this is the first time I've seen this... and I'm completely baffled... the people who said this is the worst call they've ever seen... hard to disagree with that... couldn't have been a more textbook fumble and recovery...

I love when the review starts Ferguson says "they'll get this corrected quickly"... Maas has never had a more justifiable rant... I'd feel exactly the same way

Just think back to a phantom pi call on Ford a few games back and you'll have your answer....It's simply just piss poor reffing and it seems now, to have spread to the guys reviewing the plays in TO

1 hour ago, JCon said:

This league is getting hard to watch. I just don't understand how they can be so bad at this when we have video reviews. 

Two things I will remember from Ambrosie's tenure - Reffing and the Schooners. 

That should be the non-Schooners.

4 hours ago, JCon said:

Un-Schooner? 

Oh, and probably the most bizarre thing during Ambrosie's tenure is the weird lack of accessible stats. 

And when Genius does do something for the fans such as their enhanced broadcasts you need to pay for the extra service.

We were all promised great things when Genious came on board however they have done nothing to improve my CFL experience. The gamezone at CFL.ca is noticeably worse.

They sould make the TSN enhanced broadcasts free for everyone or at the very least all season ticket holders shud have free access.

On 2024-08-08 at 9:37 AM, JCon said:

This league is getting hard to watch. I just don't understand how they can be so bad at this when we have video reviews. 

Two things I will remember from Ambrosie's tenure - Reffing and the Schooners. 

Scarves. C'mon Scarves. Why do you think Ambrosie started CFL 2.0 & the Global player initiative. To travel to all those magical lands to collect & find matching scarves. 

On 2024-08-08 at 3:11 PM, WinnipegGordo said:

And when Genius does do something for the fans such as their enhanced broadcasts you need to pay for the extra service.

We were all promised great things when Genious came on board however they have done nothing to improve my CFL experience. The gamezone at CFL.ca is noticeably worse.

They sould make the TSN enhanced broadcasts free for everyone or at the very least all season ticket holders shud have free access.

TSN seems to have reduced their coverage this season as well, gone are features such as "plays of the week" or selecting the offensive or defensive stars of the week. 

13 hours ago, Fatty Liver said:

TSN seems to have reduced their coverage this season as well, gone are features such as "plays of the week" or selecting the offensive or defensive stars of the week. 

And they're the great business partners the CFL chose to grow the game in Canada.