TNF-Rough Riders V Roughriders

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Crum is really bad.  Gotta wonder how long he's #2 there.  Adams looked decent last year.

Masoli was dressed as the number 3. Sad to see they have no confidence in him after his injuries. 

It was an entertaining game at the end but not the outcome I wanted or expected to see. If D Brown doesn't get his ankle rolled up on...this game is over and Sackstenchewan is shown who they are. They are lucky that Crum had to play. 

4 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

What an embarrassing game. I vote we abolish reviews. No exceptions. 100% serious.

Sometimes you have to correct obvious mistakes but with a challenge flag, reviews get over used and have unintended consequences.

I'm not a topic maker but if one of the prominent posters on here could make a topic about the command center decisions vs the refs calls I'd be very interested in reading that. I'm just saying 🤷 

The command center needs to be called out. Stop fining ppl for speaking their minds and start firing ppl for screwing up. It’s not about you command center and refs. Nobody pays to see you. Never will. Accept this. 

Angel Hernandez retired from Major League Baseball to run the CFL command center cuz every game now it’s about some dumb call or review and not how bad the game was. 

Edited by Goalie

7 minutes ago, Goalie said:

The command center needs to be called out. Stop fining ppl for speaking their minds and start firing ppl for screwing up. It’s not about you command center and refs. Nobody pays to see you. Never will. Accept this. 

Angel Hernandez retired from Major League Baseball to run the CFL command center cuz every game now it’s about some dumb call or review and not how bad the game was. 

Every game seems to have a “command center moment” where the league decides to intervene and have an impact on the game.

10 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Every game seems to have a “command center moment” where the league decides to intervene and have an impact on the game.

The command center made me agree with a rider fan. That says it all. All us bombers fans agree riders fan. It’s crazy. The command center has united fans across the league. I’ll give them that. 

Edited by Goalie

16 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

By its nature, a call by the command center will have an impact on a game. I’d agree that the impact on a game would be due to a goof ball call by the command center. Seems that tonight the command center crew wasn’t pickled, and neither was I. Redblacks challenge on the guy that fell off of Crum in OT, swatted/grabbed his helmet, before the QB was tackled by the second guy and wasn’t called RTP. I’ll guess that is what Dyce was pissed about. 

5 minutes ago, Goalie said:

The command center made me agree with a rider fan. That says it all. All us bombers fans agree riders fan. It’s crazy. The command center has united fans across the league. I’ll give them that. 

Ffs. There must be something in the post you don’t agree with! 

Edited by Rod Black

I just don’t understand the process of them being able to review things at certain times. There’s no reason given. The previous play is under review by the command center is all we get. Why? Why are they reviewing this one but not the one that looked similar. Also, more on the spotter but same idea, why does the QB who takes a headshot to no call gets pulled by the spotter but the command center doesn’t review it? Okkk. It just seems like a pick and Choo Choo Chooose moment. Makes no sense. Time to show ppl watching we have mini tv screens here in Canada also? Like no audio either? Just seems like it’s our time now boys. 

Edited by Goalie

12 minutes ago, Goalie said:

The CFL fans being united is good, league needs its fans, but this is how they lose their fanbase. 

Step 1. Command center can not review random plays 

Step 2. Give coaches an extra challenge and they are the only ones who can initiate a review 

step 3 but prob should be step 1. Hire competent people and not incompetent former refs. Hire former players or coaches. Guys who actually understand the rules. 

step 4. Artificial Intelligence