SNF Ti Cats @ Als GDT

Montreal 8-1. Best in the CFL. Davis Alexander looks very good. Does this mean they can plan beyond Cody Fajardo? BLM pretty much cooked, says Matty. Powell def should start for Hammy. Also, Legghio not very good. But we knew that, right?

Edited by Doublezero

6 hours ago, BaconNBigBlue said:

Mitchell is done. He should hang it up and try coaching 

I thought he was supposed to throw for 6,000 yards this season.

3 hours ago, Doublezero said:

Montreal 8-1. Best in the CFL. Davis Alexander looks very good. Does this mean they can plan beyond Cody Fajardo? BLM pretty much cooked, says Matty. Powell def should start for Hammy. Also, Legghio not very good. But we knew that, right?

They can't keep both qbs. 

Alexander  is looking like a keeper in Mont......This kid has the goods....I wonder IF we move(d) on from Zack would we........nah    ....Streve has to be the first consideration so I'll stop with the musing now

All those media people clamoring over Bo's stats to start the year...."he's on a career high pace!" Etc etc....garbage stats and ignoring the obvious issues around turnovers and poor decisions. Bo was never back, he should get some suits ready and go where he is needed most. "Welcome to Fiday Night football on Tsn" - Bo Levi ......soon probably. 

10 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I thought he was supposed to throw for 6,000 yards this season.

They can't keep both qbs. 

Als signed Alexander in early 2022 so likely he becomes a F.A. after this season, maybe MTl. can convince him to stay on as Fajardo's backup, or maybe he becomes the next Dru Brown and goes to the neediest team or the highest bidder.  No way Maas chooses Alexander over Fajardo.

Lots of potential moving pieces this off-season

MBT, BLM, Rourke, Strev., Masoli, Alexander, it'll be interesting to see where they end up.

45 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

Als signed Alexander in early 2022 so likely he becomes a F.A. after this season, maybe MTl. can convince him to stay on as Fajardo's backup, or maybe he becomes the next Dru Brown and goes to the neediest team or the highest bidder.  No way Maas chooses Alexander over Fajardo.

MBT, BLM, Rourke, Strev., Masoli, Alexander, it'll be interesting to see where they end up.

Montreal chooses Alexander... Fajardo goes back to Sask because they believe he's awesome... Fajardo proceeds to suck again...

BTW, IMO Davis Alexander is proving with the right team surrounding him and right weapons at his disposal... any decent QB can thrive in that scenario

12 minutes ago, bearpants said:

Montreal chooses Alexander... Fajardo goes back to Sask because they believe he's awesome... Fajardo proceeds to suck again...

BTW, IMO Davis Alexander is proving with the right team surrounding him and right weapons at his disposal... any decent QB can thrive in that scenario

I feel like Montreal sticks with Cody and Alexander goes to whichever team decides it needs a new QB.

1 hour ago, bearpants said:

or Alexander follows the Rourke career plan and spends the next five years on NFL practice rosters...

On 2024-08-11 at 9:41 AM, Fatty Liver said:

I'd love to see Alexander here.