FNF Als V The Gappers

Just now, Booch said:

Who gives up least points per game in league...that be the best...go Google

And you can throw for 500 yards a game...but if u don't put td's on the board who cares

The rookie put up 256 yards...who won?

Least points does not equal best D. You genuinely think Winnipeg’s D is better than Montreal’s? 

9 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Chatter only picks up in this thread when the Riders are losing eh ;) 

Harris pretty dominant, despite this board saying he sucks. Thinking he’s gonna carve up a few more Ds going forward.

And you’re mad at this forum because your squad loses? 

8 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Least points does not equal best D. You genuinely think Winnipeg’s D is better than Montreal’s? 

the way i look at it....you win with points scored....and points given up....adly we couldnt score most the yr.....and yeah....of late I like our defense warts and all.....and how can you dispute that the team that gives up the least points per game...not be considered the best defence in terms of scoring agaianst?....riddle me that? and like they say...stats are for losers....put up stats....and still lose...whats that get you? a loss...

Harris is a perenial loser...going on how many yrs now...puts up the stats...but cant put up the points...is what it is....

10 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Even the fans in Regina aren't buying this team, you got a first place team for most of this year and you can't come close to filling the building.

3 wins against Ham and Edm....and lucky to escape with those 3 wins too....

13 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Based on recent work, yes. Don't sleep on the winnipeg D. They ain't the same as they were in the first few weeks of the season.

1 minute ago, Rod Black said:

It was obvious. In case you didn’t notice. 

Not sure what you’re going for here bud. Have a good night. 

Just now, 17to85 said:

Based on recent work, yes. Don't sleep on the winnipeg D. They ain't the same as they were in the first few weeks of the season.

Amen, full agree. I’m just not ready to anoint them the best in the league, the shutout against BC was very impressive, let’s see if they do it again.

And Harris has done thus his entire career. Lots of yards,  not enough points to go with them. It's not that it's bad, it's just not that scary. Dink and dunk then trust your kicker and D to not give up touchdowns. 

2 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Amen, full agree. I’m just not ready to anoint them the best in the league, the shutout against BC was very impressive, let’s see if they do it again

But the shut out against BC was just a continuation of the dominant game they had against Toronto... Argos td was a phony pick 6 don't forget.

7 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

I am mad at Brett Lauther.

You guys jab the Riders all game (as expected lol) if you can’t take a jab back, that sounds like a personal problem.

if Mr Stats Harris could put it in the endzone....you wouldn't have to rely on a shitty kicker...

Just think....if we have turned the corner...which we may have and go on a bender...take 2 from u guys...and u drop the next in T.O which isn't out of the ralm of possibility as for whatever reason it's hard for anyone to wil in that stadium in front of 8 thousand people...you could be staring at a 5-7-1 record after starting out 4-1...or 5-1...whatever it was....even with Harris and his "stats"

2 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

And Harris has done thus his entire career. Lots of yards,  not enough points to go with them. It's not that it's bad, it's just not that scary. Dink and dunk then trust your kicker and D to not give up touchdowns. 

But the shut out against BC was just a continuation of the dominant game they had against Toronto... Argos td was a phony pick 6 don't forget.

what...1 td given up in last 3 games....35 points?....sounds like a top defence to me running 3 games in a row now...no?

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

if Mr Stats Harris could put it in the endzone....you wouldn't have to rely on a shitty kicker...

Just think....if we have turned the corner...which we may have and go on a bender...take 2 from u guys...and u drop the next in T.O which isn't out of the ralm of possibility as for whatever reason it's hard for anyone to wil in that stadium in front of 8 thousand people...you could be staring at a 5-7-1 record after starting out 4-1...or 5-1...whatever it was....even with Harris and his "stats"

what...1 td given up in last 3 games....35 points?....sounds like a top defence to me running 3 games in a row now...no?

You may have turned a corner, you may not have. Collaros needs to get his crap together asap. Stats may be for losers, but it’s going to be difficult for the D to win every game necessary when Zach is struggling.

1 minute ago, greenrider55 said:

You may have turned a corner, you may not have. Collaros needs to get his crap together asap. Stats may be for losers, but it’s going to be difficult for the D to win every game necessary when Zach is struggling.

i dont disagree with that one bit...tho his last 3 have given some hope for optimism....Lawler will help...Lucky already has helped....and BO is just getting going....will be an interesting next 4 weeks to see where they all settle in standings wise..West gonna be a dogfight all yr now

And really...or defense has been pretty good all yr...186 points given up...next closet is 215 (game in hand) ...and rest range between 218 and 290....its not like we barely giving up the least

1 minute ago, Booch said:

i dont disagree with that one bit...tho his last 3 have given some hope for optimism....Lawler will help...Lucky already has helped....and BO is just getting going....will be an interesting next 4 weeks to see where they all settle in standings wise..West gonna be a dogfight all yr now

And really...or defense has been pretty good all yr...186 points given up...next closet is 215 (game in hand) ...and rest range between 218 and 290....its not like we barely giving up the least

West will be a dogfight 100%. Not one of the 5 teams looks poor, especially if Edmonton is actually rolling now. Though, with the viking himself MBT starting, not sure they can win.

Calgary has a sneaky vibe to me for a team to look out for, not sure what it is. 

I can see Fajardo being a free agent  this off season.

1 minute ago, greenrider55 said:

West will be a dogfight 100%. Not one of the 5 teams looks poor, especially if Edmonton is actually rolling now. Though, with the viking himself MBT starting, not sure they can win.

Calgary has a sneaky vibe to me for a team to look out for, not sure what it is. 

The "They Suck".... sneaky vibe.