FNF Als V The Gappers

1 minute ago, greenrider55 said:

Alexander is going to be the next elite CFL QB. Can't teach what he's doing, just have to have it.

It'll be interesting to see what the Als do this off season. Maybe Maas will stab CoFaj in the back like Campbell & Doman have done to Adams.

17 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

You may have turned a corner, you may not have. Collaros needs to get his crap together asap. Stats may be for losers, but it’s going to be difficult for the D to win every game necessary when Zach is struggling.

well good news! Collaros has been getting his crap together... He's cut out a lot of the stupid **** was was getting into trouble with early in the year AND he's getting his #1 guy in Kenny Lawler back as well!

Again go back to that Toronto game, Collars was good in that game, the pick was PI that the CFL botched (they even admitted as much afterwards). Bombers lost that game because of turnovers, had nothing to do with Collaros on any of them besided the obviously botched command centre PI decision. 

24 minutes ago, Booch said:

hat...1 td given up in last 3 games....35 points?....sounds like a top defence to me running 3 games in a row now...no?

ever since Garbutt got back. Having 2 proper DEs changed the D in such a good way. Throw in the rookie/young dbs settling in it's not just an out of the blue couple game thing. 

2 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

If they had given the Ruders that pick in the last 30 seconds, the ALS would have got the same treatment we did in Toronto. That’s how bad that Argo call was 😡

How in the f could an on field ref “see” that the incomplete pass was an interception? How in the f could a legitimate football fan agree that was an interception? 

Edited by Rod Black

9 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

How in the f could an on field ref “see” that the incomplete pass was an interception? How in the f could a legitimate football fan agree that was an interception? 

Tell that to the Bombers, we not only had a brutal pick call in Toronto, but in Calgary for the first game with the Stumps as well. Coincidentally we lose both games by less than a td  🙃

Edited by IC Khari

Just now, IC Khari said:

That photo looks retouched. I watched that replay a number of times and I did not see his foot without a tiny bit of green between the sideline 🏈

The video alongside the photo is what gets me. And that post is from a Bomber account too! 

4 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

https://x.com/LeeMac19871611/status/1824668309683605854

It would appear the fearless command center has once again made their mark.

was his foot off the ground though? You can see his foot coming up in that clip. I saw that live but it's just too close to make that judgement to over turn it when it was ruled in bounds on the field. The plant came down inbounds, so either his foot slid sideways or it only appeared to go out when he picked his foot up. Can you make the determination based on the angle there? That's why it wasn't over turned. 

The incompetence of the command center is astounding.  Just remember the 2021 west final with McSpitty Williams catch that clearly hit the turf but somehow was confirmed and allowed the Cryders to continue.

How the hell are these idiots still employed?   And let's not.forget the shitshow last week in Ottawa.

Anyways love to see the L on the riders as it keeps the Bombers within striking distance.  Looking forward to Sunday.

Just now, captaincanuck12 said:

The incompetence of the command center is astounding.  Just remember the 2021 west final with McSpitty Williams catch that clearly hit the turf but somehow was confirmed and allowed the Cryders to continue.

How the hell are these idiots still employed?   And let's not.forget the shitshow last week in Ottawa.

Anyways love to see the L on the riders as it keeps the Bombers within striking distance.  Looking forward to Sunday.

You'll find most Rider fans agree with the 2021 WF Duke catch too, it just wasn't lol.

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

was his foot off the ground though? You can see his foot coming up in that clip. I saw that live but it's just too close to make that judgement to over turn it when it was ruled in bounds on the field. The plant came down inbounds, so either his foot slid sideways or it only appeared to go out when he picked his foot up. Can you make the determination based on the angle there? That's why it wasn't over turned. 

I think it's pretty clear he slides onto the white while still making contact with the turf. Unless somehow the CC didn't have that angle, which at this point wouldn't surprise me.

33 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Calgary has a sneaky vibe to me for a team to look out for, not sure what it is. 

they're one of those heartbreaker teams that's like always 2-3 good plays away from winning each game.  They look like they can compete but they usually come up just short.

5 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

You'll find most Rider fans agree with the 2021 WF Duke catch too, it just wasn't lol.

I think it's pretty clear he slides onto the white while still making contact with the turf. Unless somehow the CC didn't have that angle, which at this point wouldn't surprise me.

pee-wee-herman-enjoy-riding-bicycle-9wtr

15 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

The guidance that the CC was given was to only overturn if it was clear and obvious, and if they have to slow it down to a single frame, that's going too far.  In the moment, I thought he stayed in, on the replay in the highlights, it looked like his foot may have slipped sideways as he pushed off.  I think that whichever call was made on the field was going to be confirmed because it wasn't clear and obvious, so the TD stood.

45 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

but you aren't listening.... pretty clear isn't the standard, they needed to see a shot where you can definitively say his foot did slide out before it was off the ground. Did you see that? No you didn't because it didn't exist. Had they ruled him out in real time it would have held up to challenge as well because there's nothing conclusive there. The command centre not over turning stuff like this is entirely different than some of the blatant wrong calls they've made in recent weeks. 

This one was simple insufficient evidence to over turn the call on the field. Which is what the standard was originally supposed to be.