FNF Als V The Gappers

26 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

I think TSN chose the still images based on the call, not the other way around.

They were showing it before the call from the CC came in, so that's not likely. 

That play was a classic example of a call made on the field...not having evidence to change it...hopefully moving forward they can maintain this...he definitely was inbounds...can't dispute that...the cut tho...no clear evidence so u have to side with the call

8 minutes ago, Booch said:

That play was a classic example of a call made on the field...not having evidence to change it...hopefully moving forward they can maintain this...he definitely was inbounds...can't dispute that...the cut tho...no clear evidence so u have to side with the call

That's exactly how it is. Whatever the call on the field I don't believe there was conclusive evidence to over turn. How it should be. None of this game management interpretive review nonsense.

8 hours ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

Not so much a stab in the back imo, more of a case of the Als needing to choose the more skilled or more promising player. 

Same with Adams, it’s not a stab in the back.  

Guy had a terrible game, then got hurt (like he always does). BC’s trying for a home GC. If I was a Lions fan, I’d be livid if they passed on Rourke because of “loyalty” to VA. 

Pro sports is a business. It does suck sometimes. 

40 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

That's exactly how it is. Whatever the call on the field I don't believe there was conclusive evidence to over turn. How it should be. None of this game management interpretive review nonsense.

Cryder fans being cryders. As Roy Kent would say, "*****"!!!!!!

22 hours ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

All I know, is that if that was the call for the Bombers opponent... there would be a seriously different tune Around these parts.

I would feel exactly the same. I've said it before against the Bombers, command centre can't over rule calls when they're that close. Evidence has to be clear.