SNF: Elsks (??) @ (formerly) Bo-less Tabbies

14 hours ago, Noeller said:

I thought he looked and spoke like he had one foot in the grave. Compare that to someone like Caretaker Bob, who's also a very old man, but seems to have a vim and vigor and is extremely well spoken. Never mind someone like Doman in BC, who feels like a teenager compared to those other two...

Doman is significantly younger than Thompson. I have a friend going back to my days at Churchill High School fifty years ago who is this shy & quiet guy. That's just the way he is. Always has been. The guy owned 3 pharmacies in Southern Ontario & is now retired. I'd hardly call him low energy even though he may seem that way. He just is the kind of guy who preferss the background. His personality is just a quiet guy. very seldom have I seen him raise his voice. He's a lot like Thompson.

18 hours ago, IC Khari said:

Not enough talent and the coaching is far from top notch despite all the preseason hype about the head coach …

Now they hire Chris Jones as their DC. You know he's already plotting a takeover. That is how Jones operates. He's like Covid. You just can't get rid of him.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

6 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Doman is significantly younger than Thompson. I have a friend going back to my days at Churchill High School fifty years ago who is this shy & quiet guy. That's just the way he is. Always has been. The guy owned 3 pharmacies in Southern Ontario & is now retired. I'd hardly call him low energy even though he may seem that way. He just is the kind of guy who preferss the background. His personality is just a quiet guy. very seldom have I seen him raise his voice. He's a lot like Thompson.

Now they hire Chris Jones as their DC. You know he's already plotting a takeover. That is how Jones operates. He's like Covid. You just can't get rid of him.

Chris Covid.....I like