Bombers at Lions GDT

Lucky I bet rips a couple big returns 

I also think we had basically 2 weeks to prepare...can't not field 46 healthy bodies..tho a couple are questionable and no reason not to be prepared...even with Rourke back...we know what he is and does...he's not an unknown and he's never beat us...so with 1 week of practice he shouldn't now...as I am sure our defence will.be extra amped

We come outgoing unprepared...no in game adjustments and basically look like weeks 1 thru 5....then we definitely have a coaching issue as we have the talent and experience 

Keys to the game for me, 

rock the Rourke, he’s well set up to under perform, this should be his worst game of the remaining season. Make it hard on him, don’t let him improvise with his legs, hit him a few times, contain him, and blanket his wrs like last game. It’ll be hard to do the same as we did to vaj but any thing similar will be good. He’s coming off a terrible pre season performance, hasn’t played a meaningful game or Canadian Game in a good while, hasn’t had time to adjust to the lions O or personnel, or had time to study us. 

score tds. Real easy, can’t keep kicking 6 fgs with multiple 50 plus expecting to win on 1 td alone. 

bully ball. Pound the rock early and often, we need to stick with the run and maintain that physicality. 

If the offense gets on track and starts putting up TDs instead of FGs, this should be a Bombers win. Knock on wood, I have way less concerns about the D and ST... If the O gets figured out, then we look like the Bombers of "old" (2019-2022)...

1 minute ago, rebusrankin said:

What's the over/under on the number of times the booth slobbers over Rourke? 300? 400?

It's going to be gross so I'm pretty sure I'm gonna listen to OB in the yard tonight...

34 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Fred Penner playing the half time show today feels like a good omen....

His son lives on my parents street close to my daughters school and  was here a couple of weeks ago. It’s cool meeting him. His son has a cat and yup. We all know how that goes. 

Edited by Goalie

2 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

What's the over/under on the number of times the booth slobbers over Rourke? 300? 400?

One centillion, over. Suitor runs out of saliva after that then just kind of gums on Rourke. 
 How pissed will every one be if Rourke gets knocked out of this game haha. (I don’t really want to see him injured, but the vitriol would be hilarious) 

NFL coaches would roll through an ocean of broken glass and peroxide to find a QB. 

Saying Rourke didn't get a shot is a complete joke.

He chose to sign first in a place with an entrenched QB and backup.  And then he went to 3 more teams.  Two of them not having a clear starting QB at the time.

He had a shot.