Bombers at Lions GDT

1 minute ago, Booch said:

Yeah I've heard her talk off camera and off the job  and it's totally different 

It’s soo fake and it shows. She might actually care about the cfl, but it comes off disingenuous, smarmy, and makes it look like she’s better than the content. 

Just now, Booch said:

Nope...and would have meant more if he included an apology to the trainer in it as well

Just signed it which tells you how successful he will be 

I’ve never cared for Kate even as an anchor on sports centre She was one of the worst. Give me Jennifer Hedger over her. Hell gimme Jackie Redmond and anyone else over her. 

Edited by Goalie

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

Wyman at half talking about how buck needs to keep the ball in Brady’s hands and not get too tricky with the Augustine stuff. Entirely agree. 

Yeah I see no point in the random augustine plays...maybe if we rostered Smith then yeah...but no offence to JA but it pointless 

3 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

She tries to be.  It's why she's so off putting on screen with the broadcaster voice.

Yup she needs coaching ie use your normal voice like you’re having a normal conversation and if you want to throw in humor now and then all good but use it strategically, timing is everything and make sure it feels natural not forced. 

4 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yeah I see no point in the random augustine plays...maybe if we rostered Smith then yeah...but no offence to JA but it pointless 

Yep. Even more so with lucky as our di.  

tait also noted how late the bombers are breaking the huddle and getting close to time counts forcing zach to rush. 
 I’ve wondered if buck had been too talky I the helmet. that happens a lot in football these days. 

6 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Yup she needs coaching ie use your normal voice like you’re having a normal conversation and if you want to throw in humor now and then all good but use it strategically, timing is everything and make sure it feels natural not forced. 

Idk how it works with media, but in witting narrative style, finding your voice and developing it is huge. She needs that for sure 

wow another horrible spot on Brady’s run. This crew is crap