Bombers at Lions GDT

Just now, wbbfan said:

Because he isn’t, our use of him has been. Buck has been a major bust. Strevy or not I’m hoping soo much that he’s edm bound next year. 

I have not been impressed with buck as OC this year.  Just no imagination at times and not really leveraging Strevy outside of being a gadget guy.  I think we could use some fresh imagination on offense.  

3 minutes ago, TommyClements said:

What exactly does Strev bring to this team? It was obvious in 2019. But this is 2024

He can win games for us, not in a pretty fashion, but whatever we're doing right now with him seems pointless.

Just now, voodoochylde said:

How can you him a bust if you’ve never met him do ANYTHING but be a glorified running back?  

They are doing him dirty by not him any opportunity beyond the stupid **** Buck is calling for him.

To be fair, buck has been equal levels of trash in terms of using Brady and helping Zach. 

Just now, voodoochylde said:

How can you him a bust if you’ve never met him do ANYTHING but be a glorified running back?  

They are doing him dirty by not him any opportunity beyond the stupid **** Buck is calling for him.

He's about 95% in pro football as a run threat.  The fact he can pass better than a running back is a nice feature.

Yeah they can use both of those threats a lot more effectively.

There's no reason why they shouldn't on 3rd downs either.

1 minute ago, captaincanuck12 said:

I have not been impressed with buck as OC this year.  Just no imagination at times and not really leveraging Strevy outside of being a gadget guy.  I think we could use some fresh imagination on offense.  

Would love to see a none plop disciple run the O next year. 

Just now, wbbfan said:

Because he isn’t, our use of him has been. Buck has been a major bust. Strevy or not I’m hoping soo much that he’s edm bound next year. 

I never got the love for Buck, as a person he seems great, but as a QB and an OC?

I never got it. He was a good-not-great, very inconsistent QB.  As an OC, his offences have always underperformed relative to the talent level. I’m ready to move on after this season.