Bombers at Lions GDT

I for one would like to hear more about the Rourke-Adams relationship. I need Suitor to assure me again that its great. Strong. Best it's ever been. Maybe get Farhan to give me sideline chatter about how the two exchange hugs every fifteen minutes to keep their relationship strong. 

In all seriousness I think Rourke is a really good player who will get back to being a good QB in the league. I do however think it's disrespectful to the entire league when people - mostly the media - act like anyone will come in and just dominate from their first snap again.

2 minutes ago, Captain Blue said:

I for one would like to hear more about the Rourke-Adams relationship. I need Suitor to assure me again that its great. Strong. Best it's ever been. Maybe get Farhan to give me sideline chatter about how the two exchange hugs every fifteen minutes to keep their relationship strong. 

And NR hasn’t played for a while lol

5 minutes ago, Captain Blue said:

Sometimes Nathan gets cold at night and VAJ holds him while they watch film.

2 minutes ago, Captain Blue said:

In all seriousness I think Rourke is a really good player who will get back to being a good QB in the league. I do however think it's disrespectful to the entire league when people - mostly the media - act like anyone will come in and just dominate from their first snap again.

Agree. How good imo is still a question though. He never had a sophomore year as a starter and only played half a year as a starter in the first place. 

It’s actually incredible how the entire contingent of media just refuses to do anything less than suck Rourke off

Listen to Naylor right now. Omg he had three different teams, all the playbooks, he had to move from one country to another, the pressure of being a Canadian Idol, the lack of reps with his new receivers, the weight of being written off in the NFL, wow he had to switch from measuring in miles to kilometers, he got a headache from processing the exchange rate, he got sad that his medium drink at Arby’s was so much smaller in Canada.

They literally gave him three quarters of a million. He can get over all of that. He played like dog ****.

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

It’s actually incredible how the entire contingent of media just refuses to do anything less than suck Rourke off

Listen to Naylor right now. Omg he had three different teams, all the playbooks, he had to move from one country to another, the pressure of being a Canadian Idol, the lack of reps with his new receivers, the weight of being written off in the NFL, wow he had to switch from measuring in miles to kilometers, he got a headache from processing the exchange rate, he got sad that his medium drink at Arby’s was so much smaller in Canada.

They literally gave him three quarters of a million. He can get over all of that. He played like dog ****.

TSN picks what the story is and just ******* rides it.

Like Suitor always has one talking point no matter what game it is and even if the game goes 180 away from it he just ******* hammers it to death.

Rourke will be decent...he started out hot...but got figured out..and beat up on the weak sisters alot too...but man the media just gushing and gooing over him is pathetic

And as expected...cue up the excuse train for this one...what will it be if next week he is much the same?

Also...extremely stupid even with him being there albeit 2 yrs ago starting him...and even dumber dumping the backup if Adams is out longer