TNF- No Electricity yet vs Argos

Just now, Rex_Banner said:

As of right now, if we can squeak into the playoffs I still don’t think there’s a team we can’t beat there.  No ones really good this year.  

at this point...looking how all teams are trending...and the talent on some...I cant see us actually not finishing first now.....and I cant believe I am thinking that considering where we were 3.....4 weeks ago

Just now, BBlink said:

I know exactly what we're going to be hearing all week from the fairweather Rider fans:

ROUGE BAD, CFL IS A JOKE

Just like we've been hearing:

REFS BAD, CFL IS A JOKE

the last 4 weeks

considering on that flea flicker was obvious PIin endzone,,,the db had hit and had his arm across the receivers body before ball arrived

26 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

After LD we’re going to hear “Bombers Cheat no fair”

See rouge bad, again. Been in the game for a hundred years. 
AND no rider poster yelling at bomber fans after this loss, so far. 

Edited by Rod Black

1 hour ago, Sard said:

Does Suitor even know what he's talking about?  Sask couldn't kill the clock because it was an incomplete pass so the clock was stopped. 

Honest to God. I was sitting here wondering if he expected him to run around the end zone for 14sec before kicking the ball.

1 hour ago, Deiter Fan said:

Can anyone suppose why they iced Harris with that time out? Change the play call, maybe?

I think they saw something they didn't like (probably personel wise) and wanted to fix before the snap but the refs were slow to blow it down.

2 hours ago, Rod Black said:

See rouge bad, again. Been in the game for a hundred years. 
AND no rider poster yelling at bomber fans after this loss, so far. 

And who said it? Glen Suitor, of course. It was a stupid comment since he knows the rules. Just what was he advocating for??

The past 2 or 3 seasons I've always thought that the Argos had one of the best, if not the best OL in the CFL. After tonight, my opinion has changed. They're still Top 4 but are sinking fast.They were eaten alive on the run by the Riders DL. Dinwiddie doesn't need Nick Arbuckle as his QB3. He needs a big, strong, short yardage qb.

Useless observations from last nights game. 

1. QBing across the league is really bad. 

2.  Janarion Grant wearing an Argo jersey is a travesty

3. The Argos DL ripped off Willie’s guitar solo celly (that tbf he kind of took from Woli) 

4. Rod Smith didn’t even do PBP during the play, he just extends the name of whoever has the ball and explains what happened after the fact. 
“ Chad Kellyyyyyyyyyyy”

*dead air while the play happens, pass gets completed and the WR gets tackled* …..

”has Ungerer and ___ makes the tackle” 

I couldn’t imagine a duller broadcast. 

Edited by JohnnyAbonny