TNF- No Electricity yet vs Argos

8 hours ago, bluto said:

Saskatchewan utterly erased Ka'Deem Carey from the game. Great job by them.

McManis and Brinkman can't come back soon enough.

Kelly wasn't great, but he made a few "star throws" that we simply have not been capable of executing this year.

I don't know what we can do in short yardage other than give it to Adeboboye, and when he isn't there, lining up in shotgun does not inspire confidence. This is a two year issue with us and it feels like the answer to to problem isn't to be found on our current roster.

Hajrullahu played well as the last minute punter replacement and having Arbuckle sub as his holder.

My play of the game was Coach Mace calling time out.

Walk-off rouge. I love this league.

Almost certain Hajrullahu pounded the **** out of that last field goal with little to no care about accuracy.... That ball was hit far enough for a 60+ yard field goal

3 minutes ago, BomberfanMKS said:

Almost certain Hajrullahu pounded the **** out of that last field goal with little to no care about accuracy.... That ball was hit far enough for a 60+ yard field goal

well....good coaching would have told him prior to kick to pound the hell out of it...if it goes thru the uprights...fine.....but make sure it flies thru the endzone

32 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I was certain he just kicked that thing as hard as he could and didn't care about aim... He hammered that thing to make sure it got out.

And if he'd have hit the upright we'd have been boned.

2 hours ago, Booch said:

U mean the one he knew before that hadn't changed really? 

Remember how adamant you were that our offense’s early problems were in large part due to O’shea’s decision to not play our starters in preseason? Now you’re saying two years away from BC’s system should have no effect on Rourke? 

50 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

Remember how adamant you were that our offense’s early problems were in large part due to O’shea’s decision to not play our starters in preseason? Now you’re saying two years away from BC’s system should have no effect on Rourke? 

No...was from not being in game shape...up to game speed..not about system...nice try tho

28 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

I just now saw Farhan ranting on Twitter about the rouge. That guy is a horrible ambassador for the game he claims to love. Join the XFL! Rourke too good for the CFL! Scrap the rouge!

He is definitely a huge NFL guy...

9 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

I just now saw Farhan ranting on Twitter about the rouge. That guy is a horrible ambassador for the game he claims to love. Join the XFL! Rourke too good for the CFL! Scrap the rouge!

I find he's a pretty reasonable guy to discuss things with. As far as being tied to a particular team there are definitely many worse out there.

But yeah there are definitely some headline stupid things he says from time to time.