Ticats at Bombers GDT

31 minutes ago, Atomic said:

No tickets left on Ticketmaster. Looks like a sellout to me.

33000+ dehydrated screaming yahoos

Some one get a couple extra workers to the rum hut and a bunch of water too. 

3 keys for me, 

1 don’t play down to hamilton. set an aggressive physical tone and maintain it, especially with the ground game. 

2 score tds preferably many of them 

3 rotate the dl heavily. Keep em hydrated and energized. 

players to watch: 

Adams see how he bounces back from hitting the pr for a week. Hopefully plays like his hair is on fire. 

Hubert, started super strong but has hit a bit of a rookie wall seemingly. 

Jones. He gets better every week and has a chance to solidify him self as a starter. 

Clercius. Hes been very good and steady so far but no big coming out party. Wouldn’t be Surprised to see him have a big game atleast once this year. 

45 minutes ago, Atomic said:

No tickets left on Ticketmaster. Looks like a sellout to me.

33000+ dehydrated screaming yahoos

Man I wish all teams could do this in a consistent way.

We desperately need a CFL Commissioner who has the specific needed skill sets and the necessary connections to help achieve this said me playing the role of Captain Obvious.

How come Kate never says jammed packed when they throw it to the broadcast crew at PAS or was that only reserved for the Rider fans to feel good about their half full stadium. Not just because I live here Bombers fans are the class of the league in terms of support and it's not even close.

5 minutes ago, bustamente said:

How come Kate never says jammed packed when they throw it to the broadcast crew at PAS or was that only reserved for the Rider fans to feel good about their half full stadium. Not just because I live here Bombers fans are the class of the league in terms of support and it's not even close.

We don't need our asses pampered like they do... **** those ********. 

Edited by Noeller

4 minutes ago, bustamente said:

The whole fan base of the Argo's (N=5) completely disagree with you.

4 hours ago, bustamente said:

tough-crowd-comedian.gif

8 minutes ago, JCon said:

Oh, no, I missed that they were wearing their ugly jerseys. All jerseys are ugly compared to their home blue masterpieces. 

Better tonight than at BB anyhow, but ya... Death to those hockey style jerseys without front numbers...